My pic added to profile for s-elaine

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Doober, Feb 20, 2008.

1. Doober

Doober New Member

Hey I just posted my picture onto my profile.

Let me know what ya think...........
    [This Message was Edited on 02/21/2008]
  2. kjade

kjade New Member

You are so handsome and sexy.......just like I thought!! So you really are him, huh?? I am talking to the "real deal" right now?? Wow! I can't wait to tell all my friends!

Man, too bad you are taken!! LOL!!
  3. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

I ditto that
  4. Doober

Doober New Member

I wish this was really me. Now that everyone finds him so attractive.

I see that everyone was putting up pictures in their profile and I thought that you would enjoy since you tease me about being Bill Gates.

If I had Bill Gates' money, I would fly everyone here to my mansion once a week.....LOL
    [This Message was Edited on 02/21/2008]
  5. kjade

kjade New Member

I really don't think you are kidding! I think you are doing this to throw us all off!

While I have your attention, MR GATES: Did you happen to watch the Superbowl? I was just wondering, because I know you are a big Patriots fan, and I was wondering what you thought? Were you sad? (I remembered the Patriots from when you gave me ideas for football movies, & you checked the Patriots web site)

6. Doober

Doober New Member

Sad, no. Disappointed, yeah.

I saw my team win 3 superbowls already. I knew at some point they may make the superbowl and lose. The PATS are good, but not indestructable.

It was a good game and my exact words after the game was over were "Oh well".

will just have to see how the Boston Celtics finish out and Red Sox Spring Training is in full swing.
  7. kjade

kjade New Member

WELL, good for you that your team has won 3 times!! (do you feel the sarcasm? lol) My home teams never win ANYTHING!! They get to the finals, and then LOSE! Can you guess where I am from??

Actually I thought that was a great game! I had to cheer for NY because I always cheer for the underdog. But you have to admit, wasn't that last drive by the Giants great? I could not believe when Manning (is that the QB's name) got away from so many tackles - I was amazed!

Elaine - perhaps Mr Gates is at this site because he likes to get away from all those rich, stuffy, powerful executive types, and just hang out with some REAL down-to-earth folks, like us! LOL!!
  8. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

Wow! It's really true!!LOL!
  9. Doober

Doober New Member

OK , ok.

When I get home tonight from work I will find a picture of me to add.
  10. sisland

sisland New Member

I deleted my (Oh what a nice photo of you) when i found out you were just pulling our legs!,,,,,lolol,,not being rude or anything,,,,but ,,yeah where is the real you?,,,,,,,,,,S