My pic is also on profile now:o)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by southstars_tat2s, May 10, 2003.

1. southstars_tat2s

southstars_tat2s New Member

Finally figured out to put my pic up:eek:)!!Janet**
  2. aryiella

aryiella New Member

And it looks like you're another person that looks deceivingly healthy! LOL. Wow, you are a real animal lover too! That's great. I love dogs. I have a chihuahua myself.

Holly
  3. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

The one I have posted it 3 years old, but I HATE having my pic taken because I don't take a good picture. Ugh! dolsgirl
  4. loopyloo

loopyloo New Member

your picture is wonderful i love your hair mine is short in my profile you can see a bit of it you look wonderful you look like a real bubbly person and you dont look ill you look good girl, may be that is our problem why we are disbelieved so much i love turtle i went swiming with the big turtles in Barbados last march

(((big hugs)))
    Loopyloo xx
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Well I must say, we sure have some pretty ladies around this board! One after the other.

Like your hair too, its very becoming, and no you don't look sick! Have you heard that before????

Shalom, Shirl
  6. nancyneptune

nancyneptune New Member

I wish I had the nerve to cut mine. Just can't. Ya, you look too healthy. lol.
  7. southstars_tat2s

southstars_tat2s New Member

How cool is this to have people say I have cool hair!! THANKS!!! I don't look sick..which is why it's hard to get people around me to believe it..unless thay actually see me laying in bed like a yard sluggLOL. I just got home from going to see ZZ Top and Ted Nugent with my best friend(who also has fibro) . No..I don't particularily like ZZ Top..but she won free tickets..soo...we went!. We had a blast laughing at the drunk fools around us cutting up! But we know next time to bring $5 for lawn chairs to rent..cuz we ended up laying across our blanket by the end of the showLOL(we had lawn seats)Personally...I wanna go to Ozzfest--more my taste of music:eek:)~*~*~Janet*~*~*
  8. kalina

kalina New Member

Nice pic! I can't get over how much you look like my little sis -- even down to the same hairstyle! It's really nice to have so many people posting photos today. Thanks for putting yours up.

Kalina