My pic is up in profile..

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Janalynn, Feb 20, 2008.

1. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

Okay I finally did it as well...put my picture in my profile. I will probably end up taking it off - I feel weird about having it on here - don't know why.
    I'm at a friend's wedding with some co- workers in this photo - the one in the flowered dress.

I found how fun it was to look at other's profiles and see what they looked like so thought I'd join in!
    Come on everyone's now your turn. :)
  2. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Ummm, wow!!!

Just beautiful and I'm sure others will enjoy seeing what you look like too.

I have mine up in my profile too. I really do like to see who I'm 'talking' to and know others feel the same. It always helps to make us feel like we 'know' you better.

3. boltchik

boltchik New Member

I don't think we have met yet. Great pic, you are so pretty. Summertime photo? You look like you have a nice tan. You inspired me to update my photo also. The one I had on there was up for a year, the new one is from this past Christmas. Good to see ya! Kim :)
  4. springwater

springwater Active Member

Thank you for posting...its nice to see who we are reading look so happy...I too feel a little insecure posting self photos or photos of my family but i have posted in the past...

God Bless
  5. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

Looks like you are having so much fun!!

I put a new one in my profile as well.

I love looking at everyone's pics! Thanks for posting!!
  6. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

Thank you all for the nice comments! Yes summertime photo,
    I love the summer! I am struggling to make it through this time of year right now.

P.S. No husband in this photo - co-workers - at a wedding.

Everyone - keep the photos coming!!
  7. sisland

sisland New Member

Your Beautiful!,,,Thanks for sharing!,,,,Sis