My picture is available now!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cjr2003, Nov 24, 2005.

1. cjr2003

cjr2003 New Member

Hi EVERYBODY! Happy Turkey Day! Just wanted to let everyone know that I finally got a picture uploaded of me, so go and check it out! I know, if you're like me, when you read a post, sometimes ya just want to go right to that person's profile and read and see.
    Well, a short update for everyone: I am finally sleeping!! I went without sleep (about 2-3 hours per night) for a month and for the past 3 weeks my sleeping has returned to a much more normal state. I am allowed to stay on the Ambien 10mg till I am pregnant. Getting off the Trazodone was the hardest thing I have ever had to do with changing my meds! Not pregnant yet! Just started trying about 5 weeks ago, so, keep your fingers crossed for us! Just getting over some kind of flu/sinus virus that I had for 10 days. Started on Zithromax, and then went to Levaquin, last night I threw up horrifically, but that seemed to knock it out of me. Had so much pain from the sinus infection part of it that I had to go to the ER for a shot. Seems like since I have been off of the Neurontin, when I go into a flare up from a virus or just a flare-up - the pain is so much worse than when I was taking the Neurontin. Am just so thrilled to be sleeping now. Now, if we can just get pregnant! Still having quite a few migraines, but not the every day or even every other day deal it was for the longest time. Have been off of work 19 weeks and counting. ?????? Are we able to upload more than one pic on our profile? I thought I uploaded 2, but only see the one, and don't see a link to the second one.???????? Happy T-day everyone! Love, Carla
  2. Bambi

Bambi New Member

pretty! I wish I had half your energy and ability too! Thanks for sharing.
    Bambi
  3. LdyM

LdyM New Member

You are so cute Carla! You look so open and friendly that one would have that comfortable feeling with you immediately. **LdyM
  4. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

and I mean that inside and out!Hope you had a great day.Linda
  5. poodlemommy

poodlemommy New Member

very nice picture. Your as cute as a button. You look like a candy cane in your striped shirt and red lipstick. Its nice to put faces to the names on the board. I have my picutre posted too.
    hugs poodlemum
  6. cjr2003

cjr2003 New Member

Ya'll are just too sweet! I remember when I had the hubby snap the photo that I was definetly having one of my "better hair days"! he he If he gets the camera out, and I am not having a good hair day I usually run and hide. He is such a stinker to get the video camera out when I am just crawling out of the bed. But I always get him back! :>) Speaking of the hubby! he has just got in from deer hunting and it is time to cook some dinner! I better go! I think it is just going to be left overs - some good chili - but I like to warm it up "for him" and take good care of him - he's the best hubby a gal could get! Talk to everyone soon! Love, Carla
  7. sharon5650

sharon5650 New Member

Hi There, just saw your picture, you are so cute, we all look like there is nothing wrong with us!! people tell me oh you look great!! you don't look sick, only if they knew...lol...I am so happy for you and your husband, and want to wish you "good luck" in having a baby, you will never know love until they put that baby in your arms....WOW what a high!!! sharon up here in Canada....I am getting married at the end of August...wonderful man...
  8. farmgetty

farmgetty New Member

THANKS FOR ALLOWING TO SEE WHO WE COMMUNICATE WITH! YOUR A PRETTY YOUNG WOMAN, AND HATE TO SEE THIS EFFECT SOMEONE YOUNG. I WAS AROUND 43. IT'S NICE FOR OTHERS TO SEE THAT IT DOESN'T STRIKE WOMEN OR MEN THAT LOOK LAZY, WORN OUT OR THE STIGMA PEOPLE THAT DON'T HAVE IT THINK WE LOOK LIKE!