My poem about FMS posted before please post yours

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by bobbycat, Sep 30, 2011.

1. bobbycat

bobbycat New Member

I’VE CHANGED, OH HOW I’VE CHANGED

I’ve changed, oh how I’ve changed I look in the mirror and there’s a reflection staring back at me. My pain is invisible so on the outside you can’t see

Oh I am no longer that person I used to be you see this pain has gotten a hold of me I wish I could take back that part of me

I’ve changed, oh how I’ve changed, I’ve changed

FMS has got a hold of me and it’s turned and twisted me as I used laugh and smile and feel so free I want to be that person that I used to be

The pain has been hard on my mind and on my soul I feel so tired sometimes life has taken it's toll sometimes I feel that I have sunk into a big dark hole

I know now I will never be that person I used to be there’s this different person residing inside of me I sometimes wished that person could be set free

I’ve changed, Oh how I’ve changed, I’ve changed I look in the mirror and there’s a reflection staring back at me my pain is invisible so on the outside you can’t see

Oh one day I will be out of this pain for good with this pain that is so very misunderstood Oh and when I am I will be gone for good.

Oh I’ve changed, Oh I’ve changed, Oh I’ve change.