my post is gone-help

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by gbean, May 30, 2003.

1. gbean

gbean New Member

Hello,
    I am new to the group.
    I wrote a message with Treatments in the title space.
    I wanted to know if anyone had had any success with guaifenesin or transfer factor in a fairly long e-mail.
    It stayed on for a short while with no response and now it is off of the board.
    Can someone please tell me why?
    Gena=
  2. AnnG

AnnG New Member

I don't know why and I don't use guaif. but I want to keep you bumped up so you can get an answer. Welcome, by the way, and don't get discouraged! This board is a great resource for you!
  3. gbean

gbean New Member

Hi,
    I guess the post is there but somehow doesn't show? Someone spoke of bumping me up. I don't know what bumping means? Anyhow, maybe there was just not enough interest. I'll keep trying. I really need friends with fibro and support. If anyone wants to e-mail me privately for support ever feel free. genac68@aol.com
    I had been wondering if anyone had had success on the guaifenesin therapy or transfer factor.
    Thanks
    Gena
  4. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

but Mikie (who is a moderator) and many others have..but there is a separate board for the Transfer Factor, although, I haven't had much success over there, asking questions about it...I imagine someone will come along eventually...

Bumping is when someone pushes your posting up to the top of the first page...

Welcome aboard,
    ~~Amelia~~
  5. gbean

gbean New Member

Amelia,
    Thanks for your help.
    I finally saw Mikie posts about guaifenesin which really helps.
    I'm glad to be on board.
    Bye.
    Gena
  6. fibrorebel

fibrorebel New Member

I just replied to your other post re:no answers. If you go down to the bottom of the page you can go to the next pages.
    Try to keep an eye on your post and days that they move so fast, you can just go to the next page it has rolled over to
    find your post, and click reply, then type in bump in message title spot and then bump or your name in the spot for the message,then post. This will "bump" your post back to the top of the first page. Also when you have something you want to research, like guai for example, you can go to the top of the page where it says a blank spot and then search and type in the subject you want to research and then click that search button and it will pull up past posts on that subject. It is a great help!! Get ready though as there is tons of info on Gua! Many folks have been helped by this treatment and are more than willing to share what they have learned. Lastly, at the top of the page on the right there is a spot that says "New to the Board?", click on it and it gives you all kinds of cool info to help all new folks navigate. Hope this helps, sorry if someone has already given this info, don't mean to repeat, just wanted to help! =) love, Rebel