MY POST IS LOST - NO ONE REPLIES TO ME

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Annette2, Dec 23, 2002.

1. Annette2

Annette2 New Member

I don't get it - I posted a question this morning about Guai, and now I can't even find it. And lately, when I do ask questions, only one person usually answers. I like to get many responses so I can see what different people think. I am not a trouble-maker and don't want to start a problem, but it just seems to me that a group of people stay together and reply to one another and have wonderful "conversations". It seems that I am not in this group so very few people reply to me. I can see how some people here get their feelings hurt. I come on every day and try to include myself. I don't understand it. Thanks for listening.

Annette2
  2. Carlacat

Carlacat New Member

but I maybe can answer some other questions you may have in the future.
    Merry Christmas
    Carlacat
  3. Annette2

Annette2 New Member

Thank you for replying. I still can't find my post regarding Guai nor Mikies's answer to me. It's gone. I still don't understand what Guai is or how it's supposed to help FMS. Why would you not be able to dye your hair? What is this stuff?

I'm sorry if I sounded like a sore-head. I do think a lot of people here only reply to each other and not enough to other people. If you look at the names listed you can see it. They have wonderful conversations. Maybe it's just that I don't feel well right now (I have a headache and am coming down with a cold). I've been home for a month recovering from my hysterectomy and come on this Board every day. I wrote a long post yesterday about my Rheumy appt. - I was so excited about it and only one person replied to me. Oh well, I guess that's just how it is. If someone could give me those answers about Guai I'd appreciate it. THANKS!!!!

Annette2
  4. Rain122865

Rain122865 New Member

With the holidays I have not been on here very much, and I dont really know much about supplements and vitamins I am still trying to learn that one myself. But Merry Christmas and please give everyone a chance it is a very nice board I think with the holidays it is just a rushed time.
    Rain
  5. darlamk

darlamk New Member

I'm glad you asked the Guai questions! My husband saw the Dr St Armand book yesterday when we were browsing at Barnes & Nobles. I ordered the book from a half price online bookstore this morning and I am going to research the Guai topic too. I had asked my rheumy Dr. about it & he gave me a look like Huh? Obviously I need to find someone more interested in trying new ideas! After I get some reading done I'll let you know if I am going to try it. I guess I am willing to try anything to get to feeling better. I've been on a steep downhill slide the past 2 years. Have a Merry Christmas!-I just took a darvocet so I can get some more cleaning done!! :)
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Dear Annette,

This comes up from time to time. Some people here joined about the same time and feel a kinship to one another. Some are old timers who have become close over time. Some have something in common, like the Guai treatment, diets, Klonopin, etc. and seem to travel in the same circles.

When someone here is in trouble, I have seen the love and generosity of our wonderful members come to the fore. It's no different than at the workplace or in our neighborhoods. We just know some people better than others until an opportunity comes along to get acquainted.

I don't answer every post; I can't. I do try to bump posts with few answers until someone with the answer comes along. Even us old timers don't always know the answers to people's questions, but if they stay on Page 1 long enough, usually someone comes along who knows. The problem is that our board has grown tremendously and things move down soooo fast.

Love, Mikie
  7. joannie1

joannie1 New Member

I am sorry you are feeling sad. I haven't been on the computer much the last couple of days, only early mornings and at night. (Grampa is very sick.) I am sorry that you feel that way and I hope that you aren't taking it too much to heart and DON'T think about leaving us okay. Big hugs being sent your way... I always try and post to as many of your posts as I can because you in return do mine. Sorry i missed it and I hope you are feeling better about this.
    Big soft hugs and smiles for you.
    Joannie