My prayer for all of you......

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by SPR30, Jun 23, 2006.

1. SPR30

SPR30 New Member

Thank you God for bringing us all together at this place of support and wisdom.
    So many of us here are sick and of troubled hearts.
    Thank you for the strength to deal with each day as it comes.
    May we live our lives in a way that reflects you.
    Thank you for all your many blessings, Amen.
    I know many of us here (like me) find this board to be our "place of worship". Some of us have no one to turn to and suffer alone (as I do very often)
    Thank you all for your love,support,patience and fellowship.....you have no idea what it means to me...I sit here with tears rolling down my cheeks typing this.
    You are my cyber family in Christ....and I love you all for that!!!! God bless each and every one of you and your families, Stacey
  2. tlayne

tlayne Member

How beautiful! I feel the same way as you do! I am so thankful that God brought me here! You, as well as all who meet here, are part of my daily life. Even when I am not on the board everyday, each and everyone of you are with me in spirit and prayer! Love, Tam
  3. SPR30

SPR30 New Member

I really hope we will meet one day in Heaven.
    I tell you, I look forward to the place God has for us in heaven. We will suffer no more and have healthy bodies.

I am sure since we have been supportive of each other here on Earth we will surely be united with ALL friends and loved ones in the Kingdom of Heaven.
    Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!