My prayer of thanks

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by dejovu, May 17, 2006.

1. dejovu

dejovu New Member

I thankyou dear Lord for bringing me to this board. It was an answer to prayer for me. I was wandering and feeling sorry for myself. I have learned so much.The wisdom you have given to these dear people and the fact that it can be shared here is a blessing for all on this board. I just want to say thankyou. May we use it in pray for those in need and praise of you for your many answered prayers. Amen
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Thank you for reminding me to give thanks. I hurt so badly today that I am feeling sorry for myself. )-: I just now thanked God for all of you, you especially for your post, and for all the amazing blessings He has heaped on me.

Blessings,
    Sue

3. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

I want to thank you also for this post....which reminds me of all the blessing's God has given me....and to thank God for All he has done and continue's to do for me and Us!

I know for me, sometime's we get so down and hurt so much we tend to forget to give thanks for all we do have...no matter how bad things may seem at times....they could always be worse.

I thank God for this wonderful board, with wonderful and caring people such as yourself....God Bless You!!

((Hugs & Love))
    ~Bluerose~
  4. dejovu

dejovu New Member

The love and support, kindness and courage of all here is truly a reason to say thanks to our Lord for bringing us all together. Love De
    [This Message was Edited on 05/18/2006]
  5. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

to your prayer, dejovu. I would also like to bless each and every one of the wonderful people on this board and the information shared.

BlueSky555