My Prayer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by deecrossett, Jul 25, 2002.

1. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

God, Our Mighty Father, I praise You for another day in this wondrous life. Your gifts have been plentiful today and I want to thank You for them. Cindi has a beautiful grandaughter, thank you Lord. Sharon's Mother is now by your side and is no longer suffering, thank you Lord. My son saw his son hiccuping in his Mother's womb, thank you, Lord. My Husband loves me so very much, thank you Lord. My pain has been manageable today, thank you, Lord. I saw the hummingbirds that you created and the glorious rain You watered the dry earth with, thank you Lord. I ask tonight, Father, that You watch over our many friends who visit these boards, they are in pain in so many ways. Please gift them with Your presence and Your love. Ease their turmoil, sorrow and pain. Help them to see the numerous blessings that You bestow upon them daily. Lead them to Your peace and enlighten them with Your written word. Show them how to rejoice in Your Glory and whisper Your songs of adoration and faith to them. In Your Son's Holy name, I pray to You. Amen.
  2. FAITH

FAITH New Member

Sorry I'm responding to everyone a day late, but you are an awesome prayer warrior. You obviously practice Ephesians6:18. God Bless you deecrosset! (and a big AMEN)

Hugs & prayers,
    "Faith"
  3. kredca4

kredca4 New Member

I Thank God for you and the Prayers that you have said on our Behalf.
    I thank the other members also, it would have been harder to go through without the outreach of my Family here.

Like a lot of us, I don't get out that much around others because of these DD's. I have missed having my Church Family to lean on, God knew it and He gave me you my Friends here.

Even tho, I can not reach out and touch you personally, please know that you are in my Prayers, and that I'm sending Prayers up on your behalf.

God Bless You All,
    kredca4/sharon
  4. LuvMeCritters

LuvMeCritters New Member

It brought tears to my eyes. Thank you. I'm not a regular contributor to this board, but I am a believer, and I do read your daily postings every day. They are inspiring.
    Thanks so much! And God bless you.

Regina