My prayers are with all...

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Posey, Dec 6, 2004.

1. Posey

Posey New Member

For everyone here I am sending prayers your way. I know there are those who are sick, tired, depressed, worried about loved ones, and who are emotionally hurting. I understand alot of your pain and I'm sorry you're going through the trials in your lives.

I'm also praying for those who say they don't believe in God or have misplaced their faith. I know you're searching for something special in your lives and I hope you learn the truth soon so you can find peace and stability.

For those who have difficulties in their marriages, I understand. I've been there. May God touch your and your spouses hearts and give you comfort and answers that you need.

Most of all I pray for a world where people care about each other and treat everyone like they would like to be treated. A place where all children are loved and wanted, where everyone has a warm, dry place to live with plenty of food and clothes, and where it is safe and secure.

I believe in miracles and at Christmas time I always look for them whereever I can find them. May God bless each and every one of you and your families.

I thank God and you for all your support and caring.

Hugs,
    Chris
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I pray for all of us because I know the toll these illnesses can take on our lives. I also pray for our families, doctors, and researchers.

Love, Mikie