My precious FRIEND , Catus Lil ...

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Nonie, Jun 13, 2002.

1. Nonie

Nonie New Member

Hello my precious FRIEND !

Just wanted you to know , that I came here to make an up-date post about little baby Micheal , and saw your post about your dear , dear WILL's birthday tomorrow . I was on my way to the "main" board to make one of my "SPECIAL" birthday posts when I saw that Deb had already made one , when she made the "regular" birthday post . I was quite disapointed that I didnt get to make it , but the important thing is that it is done . I hope that WILL has a very splendid birthday ! I wish I had known earlier , I would have sent alittle something in the "snail-mail" to him ! Please give him a big , big , big (((HUG))) from me ! And a big one for YOU too , my sweet friend !!! Your little man is growing up so fast ! You have done a wonderful job with him sweety , and you should be very PROUD !!! I hope BOTH of you have a very special day tomorrow , and that all of your WISHES come true ! (((HUGS))) to you and the whole family ! GOD bless you .

With much love & RESPECT. NONIE
  2. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

I cannot even spell today!! I live in a German community and that is a disgrace!
    Thank you for noting William's BD. Believe you me, he makes quite a production of it himself!! Little rascal.
    I pray you are making progress. We never know. I had my mammo yesterday and of course they had to scare the pee-waddin out of me and it being Friday it was tough you-know-what-to the kitty!
    Well, I have yesterday's chores to do today (Sisaphas (SP!) Stone), with the Lord's help! Love Cactus.