my profile pic is up and.....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by amilyne, Dec 22, 2002.

1. amilyne

amilyne New Member

hi my pic is up and profile is updated.yeah

-ami
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

You are a lovely young lady, and (as the old saying goes around here) don't look like you have been sick a day in your life!

Thanks for the picture and the profile, it helps us get to know you so much better.

Have a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!

Shalom, Shir
  3. kadywill

kadywill New Member

Thanks for sharing. I don't have a picture online or I'd do the same~~~it'd probably scare everybody off, though!!
    Love,
    Kady
  4. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

It's great to have a face to go with the words.
    You have such a wonderful list of goals....
    and Many Interests! Best Wishes in pursuing them!
    Karen
  5. tandy

tandy New Member

I wanted to welcome you!And say hello!! I peeked at your profile.....What pretty blue eyes you have.Ya sound smart too......male roomate,way to go!!lol Sounds like you've been battling these DD for awhile,and it sure doesn't get any easier.Stick around,you'll learn lots and meet some very comforting people~
    Warm regards,
    Tracey
  6. 1Writer

1Writer New Member

I haven't scanned a pic in yet; gotta find one that won't make everyone scream...LOL...but it's nice that you found us...lots of info here and lots of great support, too. I like John Saul, too, and Stephen King, Dean Koontz, etc., could go on and on...Writing my own book...Anyway,welcome aboard!
    1Writer
  7. amilyne

amilyne New Member

thankyou all you are all so sweet...my eyes i guess do really look very blue in that pic..i dont notice it that much normally but then again i look at myself everyday.lol..ive been here awhile i just write when i feel the need to add my two cents, or if i have a question. thankyou again..i know that i like to look at everyone elses profiles , ya know just to make sure none of us are strange ogres the with garbage basket symptoms ,you know that kind that has peach eyes and green skin and a few tentacles ..haha just kidding lol.

-ami
  8. Rumpsonfire

Rumpsonfire New Member

Hi Ami, I just wanted to let you know that it seems like me and you are in the same boat as far as the boyfriends who don't understand. If you ever want to just complain about him just let me know! I know sometimes I just want to blow off some steam too. Its very frustrating.

Amanda's Rumpsonfire
    yaya1696@aol.com
  9. amilyne

amilyne New Member

thanks for all the compliments lol i should get a pic of my dog bitten swollen face for you all lol..the stitches i have make me look like i have a funny split mustache..because the are so symmetrical right where a mustache would be... hehe and i look like a beachball and my upper lip is finally full but it kindof arches funny..anyone remember those garbage pail kids cards from the 80's?? and whats even funnier is that i dont have any bruising on the outside of my face so i just look wierd instead of injured..ill try to get a picture of my bitten face for ya all ..i look so funny right now..haha
    --ami