My Recent Reading and Books Ordered List...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fmandy, Apr 29, 2007.

1. Fmandy

Fmandy New Member

I just finished "Trail in the Sand" by Peter Draggin. Gonna start "Under The Bleachers" by Semour Butts. I still haven't read "Ten Miles To The Outhouse" by Willie Makeit, co-author Betty Donte.

I have ordered "Cat's Revenge" by Claude Balls, "Yellow River" by I.P. Rainwater, "Rustle In The Bushes" by Willie Getit, "Busted Commode" by Hoo Shatabrick, "Ruptured Chinese" by Juan Hong Lo, and finally "Spot On The Wall" by Hoo Flung Rum.

AND remember healing starts with a smile!!!

2. Fmandy

Fmandy New Member

Please see my photo of my aunt!!!!
  3. Fmandy

Fmandy New Member

SW, I hate to tell you the end of your anthology, but I think the dog will...Ha ha ha, it must have been something I didn't eat tonight. I an too full of it, lol.

Thanks so much for the compliment on me photo! If I had about $800 I could get a lens that would have shown the ant's toes. Oh well. I could wish in one hand and crap in the other and see which one fills faster :)

Willa Cather anthology eh? Well I started to copy a review of these books from Amazon and impress you, but decided that would be almost like fibbing :)

I don't reckon I have heard of Mrs. Cathair before. Forgive me. I just am in a good mood tonight and that is quite rare. It has nothing to do with drugs or alcohol. I have just felt better than I have in years for the past few days :) (I hope you can take a joke SW)

Welcome to the board :)

Kindest regards,