My sister after surgery

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by larryh, Feb 21, 2007.

1. larryh

larryh New Member

First I want to thank everyone who prayed and asked about my sister. She is out of the hospital, but has some lingering effects from the surgery that were not expected. She has almost no use of her left arm and has to have help doing things like getting dressed. She also has problems with her vision and sometimes can not see things that are right in front of her. She also has a lot of comprehension problems understanding what she hears or reads Like fibro fog on steroids. Amazingly she still has a good attitude about life and is cheerful most of the time. She is seeing her doctor again today so hopefully they will put her back in full time therapy.

2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

the update, Larry. That's wonderful that she can still be cheerful. I hope the therapy is helpful.
  3. boltchik

boltchik New Member

How wonderful that she is home. It sounds like she is on the road to recovery. I hope that the full time therapy will benefit her greatly. She is lucky to have the support you have given her. Thank you for updating us. She is in my prayers. Kim :)
  4. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Thank you for the update on your sister.

A great attitude will go a long way towards her recovery.

Warm thoughts and wishes going her way...

Nancy B