my sister called now and she was dx w/fibor as well

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, May 3, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

my mother has it and myself...my son has tested positive for all of the upper areas and maybe the low back area...i can't remember how bad is that...

well something is in our blood

jodie
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

what can you say? not much right...just she gets to join a new club the fibro club from down under...

jodie
  3. wildflowers2

wildflowers2 New Member

I wish I coudl do something for you as well. I just wonder myself IF I had it in my family genes somewhere.

It drives me nuts. Many years you can go go go and now
    I am lucky toget my dishes done in one day.

4. lease79

lease79 New Member

~*Gentle Hugs*~ to you & your family Jodie. I am pretty sure that my Mum has FMS, not that she'll ever admit that there is a problem. Her sister was diagnosed with CFS.
    My sister has alot of the symptoms, & now my 8 year old daughter has a scary amount of symptoms.
    It does deffinately seem to run in families.

Lisa
  5. springlakeorphan

springlakeorphan New Member

My dad has been dead for 11 years now at age 86. But remembering back I belive he had it,Was never tested but I now am more aware of the symptoms.We are almost identical.
    God bless us all.Best of luck...Mary
  6. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

family memebers that are ill like us...my sister is like 32 years old..i am 41 yrs...so i have been listening to hear woes of life for a awhile...not that i mind at all...

just been there done that story..

i need to email her cuse her dr wanted to know what meds i was i on...i will tell her about this site...although i believe she found this site bfore me for me...plus she was searching for some of her own answers as why she feels crappy...

we may have family members that do not beleive us now but when it hits closeer to home when they are personally affected then maybe the will wake up..too late....but better late than ever..

jodie
  7. lil_angel1198

lil_angel1198 New Member

I have 3 sisters, we all have Fm. We also have an uncle, and Aunt and a Niece that have it.
    My father passed away 19 yrs ago, and we all believe he also had it.

You should see our family reunions...

"So, have you been having headaches lately too?"
    "Yes, have you been really achy lately?"
    "Sure have been.... what about this?? or That???"
    LOL... we all seem to flare at about the same times too.
  8. wildflowers2

wildflowers2 New Member

you think years ago waht was really fibro was arthritis?

I know my family had that. They called it 'growing pains'.
  9. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

shoot you're lucky if you all can make it there all at once...probably set a time after everyone's nap and the joints are moving some what better....

thanks fight and wildflower for your replies...