My sister is having day surgery tomorrow

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by pepper, Sep 8, 2004.

1. pepper

pepper New Member

She has had 4 open heart surgeries during her 53 years and has been healthier than we ever could have hoped for when she was little.

Lately she has not been well and is having a heart monitor implanted in her chest tomorrow.

I will be with her in the hospital and will be staying with her at home until she feels she can cope on her own.

Any prayers for my sister, Barbara, would be much appreciated.

Thank you all. You are such a wonderful and caring group of people. I am so happy to have found you. You have given me hope during a very difficult time in my life.

Love, Pepper
  2. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

Barbara and her family. May God give her doctors the skill needed and bring her safely through this procedure. Let us know how she does. God bless you and Barbara.
  3. pepper

pepper New Member

foxy and sunflowergirl. I told Barbara that she will be remembered by the worship board and she was so grateful. She is understandably nervous about tomorrow. I will let you know when everything is over.

Blessings to you both.
    Pepper
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I will certainly be praying for your sister, Barbara. When you are sitting at the hospitol tommorow with her, know that God is with you both and so are his angels.

Take care,
    Sandy
  5. pepper

pepper New Member

for remembering my sister in your prayers. Barbara is "under the knife" as I am typing this and praying for her. They sent me home until she is out of recovery.

I will drive her home in a few hours if all goes well and stay with her there for a couple of days.

It is comforting to know that you are out there praying for her.

God bless you all.
    Pepper