My skin has been horrible...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jenn_c, Aug 24, 2008.

1. jenn_c

jenn_c New Member

My toes feel like they are broken most of the time and my shins used to feel like they were on fire. I go through itense bouts of itching on the tops of my feet going towards the ankles.

Has anyone noticed changes in there skin overall? My skin has become almost tissue like. It tears if I scratch. Also I have been breaking out in acne, ALOT. This sucks.

2. girl31

girl31 New Member

I've developed red, itchy, and dry patches on my face. They come and go...I'm breaking out a lot too...nothing helps! I can't use retin-a for the acne because my skin is so sensitive that it causes the red patches to come back. Ugh

I have pain on the top of my feet for some itching but they've hurt for months!
  3. cct

cct Member

About a month ago, I posted a message titled "Skin, Hair, Hails: Here are Solutions to Problems"

I will bump it up onto the message board for you so you can review the information.
  4. jenn_c

jenn_c New Member

It is amazing the screwed up things that happen because of FM.
  5. poets

poets Member

My skin is a wreck. I have severe dermatitis on my feet, and unknown rashes that come and go on my arms, legs, and backside. All kinds. Also I get an occasional pimple on my face, and my skin and hair are still oily. And I'm 55!! It's annoying.

If I went to a dermatologist every time I got some sort of rash I'd be broke. I've tried everything and nothing much seems to help.

P.S. And the itching! WOW!!!!![This Message was Edited on 08/24/2008]
  6. jenn_c

jenn_c New Member

7. SpiroSpero

SpiroSpero New Member

i had and still have extreme problems with atopic eczema and itching. but as long as i live gluten free + casein free + low in fructose + low in other sugars +no spices my skin is ok. try to change your diet I'm quite sure that this could help.