My son Christorpher and friend Denise

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by NewEnglander, Aug 9, 2004.

1. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

Hi there
    Christopher is starting a very strick program that last around 15 months or more,
    he will be going there today, it is for drug rehabilition.
    I just want him to be okay and that he might meet some christians along the way and that the Lord will watch over him.

Since I became ill I have gotten a PCA/home health aide person who comes in most everydayt to help me.

She is Christian and also has become my best friend.

right now she is living at her son's apartment but has to move real soon.

please pray that she will find a place to stay, she does not have a lot of money to work with.

If she cannot find a place to stay she is going to move back to florida, there she has a friend she can live with for free and a job lined up.

I don't want to loose her as a employee or friend. the last person who worked for me stole some money from my son, money he was saving for a game.

I was hoping Denise could find a room mate, she doesn't want to leave Massachusetts.

God Bless
    Lisa
  2. grge

grge New Member

I ask in the name of Jesus that your son be released from his drug addiction, that your pca will find exactly the right place to live.
    georgia
  3. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

I will certainly be praying for both Christopher and Denise.

Blessings, Judy
  4. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

Thanks so much for your prayers, they mean so much to me.
    I have just been so sick lately that it hurts to even type. but thank you. I take a lot of comfort from your prayers
    I was a home health aide too, nurses aid and pca for 12 years.
    how ironic
    luv lisa