My son is a TOTAL JERK

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Shalala, Feb 27, 2007.

1. Shalala

Shalala New Member

After I did he laundry, made him jello & cookies ... we end up in a big fight over FMS. Then he refused to lock the door on his way out forcing me to have to get up ... then he yelled at me ... good luck finding a place to live. My Dad owns the house I live in so apparently I am going to be kicked out since I won't kiss butt. They do not believe I am ill. I am in tears now ... just when I was starting to feel better. My son says 90% of my problem is pyschological. I invited him to do to the Neuro with me on Mar 1 and he refused. I told him I HATE HIM ... and I DO.
  2. Amethyst77

Amethyst77 New Member

Hi Shalala,

I have 6 sons, and I think I have seen everthing!!

At first my husband and I (I wanted this) tried to keep it a secret from the kids, but after being called lazy, and why don't you do it enough times....... grrrr.

we told them, and not that they are interested because children (teens) are just interested in themselves until I think the age of 25 and then their minds do start maturing and often you will hear the words "mom" how did you put up with me, and they turn into loving adults instead of selfish sucker fish lol.

Chances are good he heard those words from someone else, or just used them to hurt you and it worked very well, so it appears, I like the way you invited him to go with you to the app. that was great!

This stuff affects the whole family, puts a stress on all around you, because they do not and cannot understand.

I think I would try to find a right moment and try another talk with him and have some proof of the disease along with symptoms, they do have family counciling available also for families with FM and CFS.

you need their support so much right now, I just wish they could know just how much!!

I am so sorry for you I don't know what I would do without an understanding husband right now, I don't think I could make it to be honest.

I can only tell you I understand and send a well ment ((((HUG)))) to you and pray it gets easier for you and that your son will hear about this disease from many other people and places, so he can get an understanding, I have a feeling when that happens he is going to feel badly about the things he has said and done to you.

Tammy
  3. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

I have to agree. We have 3 sons. My 26 year old son was "hell on Wheels" growing up and now he says Mom "how did you put up with me". He was so selfish and unreasonable. Now he has 2 brothers following in his path!! I guess because we babied them and they were given everything. Did our best with the tools God gave us. It all works out in the wash, so hang in there and try to talk to your son. Things will work out.

Cindy