My son is getting better!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by GILL, Oct 6, 2002.

1. GILL

GILL New Member

Wanted to post some positive news. My 12 year old son, who has had CFS for 1 year ( against my 5 ) is well on the way to recovery!! He is almost back to school full time, and played half a match for his local football team today!!

10 months ago he was sleeping 6 times a day and only going to school for an hour 3 times a week!

I just hope its like the tortoise and the hare and that i will get there eventually even though my progress is slow

Just wanted to share this good news

With love

Gill
  2. GILL

GILL New Member

Wanted to post some positive news. My 12 year old son, who has had CFS for 1 year ( against my 5 ) is well on the way to recovery!! He is almost back to school full time, and played half a match for his local football team today!!

10 months ago he was sleeping 6 times a day and only going to school for an hour 3 times a week!

I just hope its like the tortoise and the hare and that i will get there eventually even though my progress is slow

Just wanted to share this good news

With love

Gill
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm very happy for you and your son. I hope you improve as well. My progress is very slow going and I have setbacks, but I know I'm getting better. I pray that you do too.

Love, Mikie