My Son is very ill

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Puff, May 17, 2002.

1. Puff

Puff New Member

Please, please pray for my son David. He was just admited to the hospital in Panama City Beach, Fl. for Acute Hepititis. My daughter-in-law couldn't talk much, that is all she could get out for now. Please God hear my plea and take care of my baby.

Puff
  2. Harmony

Harmony New Member

I'm sorry to hear about your son being so ill.
    I'll say a prayer for him right now! I know how concerned you must be and not being able to be there. Remember, God is right there with him!

Love,
    Harmony
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Puff, am so sorry to hear this. God bless, and know that the Lord is with your David.

Be assured of our sincere prayers.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. Nonie

Nonie New Member

Dearest Puff ,

HELLO dear ! OF COURSE we will pray for your precious son DAVID ! I am so sorry to hear this news . I will also pray for strength for you and your daughter in law ! Please keep us posted as to how he is doing ! (((HUGS))) aplenty to you and your family ! GOD bless you .

With much love , concern & RESPECT . Nonie
  5. Puff

Puff New Member

your prayers. I just talked with my son-David. He says he is a world of pain and they just started the demoral drip in his I V. The Doctors have traced it back to his eating of 'RAW' oysters. Dumb Kid. He is a fireman/parimedic, you would think that he would know better! He also has had a lot of fibromyalga symptoms in the past but puts that down to just working to hard.

Puff
  6. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

Puff, I am so sorry to hear that your son is so ill. Having gone through that, I know exactly how ill he is. I pray that David recovers very soon. I also pray that God watches over you; for as David's Mother, you are also hurting. Blessings, Deena