My son made me laugh outloud....listen to this....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ilovepink4, May 3, 2008.

1. ilovepink4

ilovepink4 Member

ok, I am not much of a laugher...i am a capricorn...enough said...I think things are funny but don't laugh out loud much....

my boys are 8 and 11...they are into learning swear words and funny words for their body parts....they don't use the swear least by me! they are going to a catholic school and don't hear it as much as in a public school hallway....that is coming next year for my 11 yr old...he will be surprised i think! they also don't ride the they have had a semi peaceful start....

ANYWAYS!!! they have recently learned about the Middle finger, flipping the bird, 8 yr old asked me,
    "mom, what would happen if a shark bit off all of your fingers except the middle one?'

It took me a second to pay attention and figure out what he was talking about....haha! it would leave a person permanently flipping others off....!!!!! I laughed and laughed...and i have had that pop into my head all day! This kid is the funny one in the house...what a blessing! I really need his sense of humor!!!

isn't that funny???? or am I just losing my mind?

2. momof471

momof471 New Member

sounds like something my kids would come up with! You can't help but laugh!

God Bless
  3. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

Doesn't it feel good to actually laugh?? I also am a Capricorn and will giggle or smile at something cute, but on the rare occasion that I actually laugh, I feel so good afteward. I can get a complete visual of your child telling you this and then the visiual of someone with all but his "bird" finger bit off by a shark! Kids are sooooo cute! Gotta love 'em!
  4. ilovepink4

ilovepink4 Member

It felt great to actually laugh at something!!!!

Sometimes when I need to laugh, I watch Dane Cook on YouTube....then I need my inhaler after about half an hour!!!

I truly am a freak...