My son strikes again

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kellyann, Jan 10, 2008.

1. kellyann

kellyann New Member

Hi everyone,
    As most of you know I have had a great deal of problems with my son. He is the same one I had to take to court in order to get custody of his daughter Kaylie.
    Well, he stopped in just to visit me day before yesterday. He didn't stay long. About ten minutes after he left, my daughter and I noticed that two of my yorkshire terrier puppies were missing! My son had stolen two of my puppies! These pups are barely six weeks old. Still nursing on their momma dog. Well the next morning my daughter called the pet shop in town and sure enough, my son had taken one of the pups down there and sold it. So we went down there and the owner of the pet store called the police and made a report, the police asked if I would be willing to follow through if they made a warrant. I said of course I would.
    David's girlfriend, Cynthia, who is Kaylie's mother, is the one who actually sold the puppy to the pet shop owner because she had an ID. So, she is going to jail also. She had no business selling my puppies. The diry theif! They got $200 for the puppy. I still have no idea where the other puppy is. It is so sad. He was the smallest in the litter, so cute! It is breaking my heart! How my son can do things like this to me, I have no idea. Last month he stole half of my pain medication. So I hurt so bad, and could not get refills early. He only comes to my house to see what he can take from me. I told him I am getting a restraining order. At least I got one puppy back. But it is killing me not knowing where the other one is! I don't know what I ever did to deserve being treated like he does me. It is just plain horrible. He will not work for anything. He just want to leach off people, steal, live like are real low life. He was not raised that way. He is going to jail this time. I am pressing charges. That skank girlfriend of his is going to jail too! I know I am sick, but I'd love to kick her butt! The nerve of her, selling my puppies! Thank God Kaylie is safe with me, and not having to deal with those two idiots.

2. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

I just can't believe how desparate this is!! I have a yorkie too (he may be a silky we really are not sure) and just love him to death. To take a tiny puppy who is still nursing!!!

I hope the police catch up with them both!!
  3. laceymae

laceymae New Member

I know your heart is breaking...our children can hurt us more that anybody else.

You and baby Kaylie are in my prayers.
  4. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

Kellyann, that is heartbreaking about the puppy. What is worse is what your son is putting you through. I am glad that you are remaining strong and doing what you know is right. I don't know the whole story. I do remember reading about you having your granddaughter. Thank goodness for that. We can do all we can to bring our kids up a certain way. They are going to make their own choices which we have no control over. I am glad you're not one of those Moms that enables their kids. I'm sure the whole situation is sticky and complicated (it has to be!), but stay strong.

Is there anyway they (the police)can make them tell you where the other puppy is? That is animal cruelty is you ask me. That baby needs his Mom, he's too little. Poor mama too.
    Keep us posted - please!
  5. kellyann

kellyann New Member

Thanks for the support, I really need it right now, I am at my wits end! I am so stressed out! This is just so mean and heartless! I know Cynthia put David up to it, she was probably waiting at the bottom of my driveway because he left once, then came back, said he'd left his cell phone. That is when he left with the puppies. She probably told him to take them. That does not in any way excuse him for doing it. He has just gone so downhill since getting with that girl. I just absolutely can not stand that girl.It would be my worst nightmare if she were to get pregnant again. Because I don't need anymore babies to raise. And I would have to take it. Or it wouldn't have any kind of life.
    Anyway as far as the puppy, I have no idea where David and Cynthia are or else I'd call the police and have them arrested. I wish the police could find them quickly and make them tell where that puppy is before something happens to it. But I am sure they have sold it. I tried calling other pet shops in the area with no luck. They were pretty stupid to sell the one puppy right in town. I wonder why they only sold the one though. Very strange to say the least. I am going to press charges on the both of them though that is for sure. I have had all I can take. They need to learn that they can't just keep stealing from people, especially me! I have had it! I don't care if they go to jail for a couple of years off of this, they deserve it! Maybe they will dry up off the damn drugs. At least I'd know where my son was, I'd not have to lie in bed at night worrying that he is laying in a ditch somewhere shot dead because of drugs. I'm rambling now so I'll go, but thank you all so very much!

6. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

there is no excuse, but the drugs are really eating up their little brains and making them do even more stupid things than normal.

glad kylie is w/you i hope she is thriving....

good luck w/you son and the gf. i hope the other puppy is doing well..

7. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

So sorry to read this and so sorry about the wee dog - can the police not find it??

If your son is a drug addict then you know that's how they behave, they can only think of themselves.

I've seen this happen to so many young people over here, happening all over the world - it's such a shame that young people get caught in the drug trap and that is what it is - they set out to trap them.

Maybe getting arrested will give him the fright he needs to seek help.

I hope so.

8. monica33flowers

monica33flowers New Member

OH NO! I hope you find the other puppy real soon!

I'm so sorry to hear you very own son has done this to you. Addiction is a horrible thing. Good for you for pressing charges...this world needs more parents like you!
  9. ckball

ckball New Member

Oh that is horrible and am so sorry you have to endure the pain of a child turning on you. All we can do it try to raise them right and pray they listened.

I feel so bad for the other puppy that has not been found, that is so sad. I know you have been threw so much to get custodsy of your grandchild, I can't remember how old she is, hopefully not old enough to understand what is going on.

I hope they are caught soon, and justice is served. Bless you-Carla
  10. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

How heartbreaking this all is, one thing after the other with your son and his girl friends. They sure are putting you through H___ aren't they?

Yes, I am so glad that you have the strength to go through everything to put them both in jail. It is also very sad for them. I know that anyone hooked on drugs will do just about ANYTHING to get money for their habit, even to their own family. It is so heartbreaking for the whole family and what it does for everyone. You have already been through too much with him, his GF and that sweet baby. She (the baby) is so lucky to have you and the rest of your family in her life.

Just wanted to tell you that you are in my thoughts and prayers throughout this ordeal. Your son and his gf need jail but they also n need lots of help (if they will even try and get any). Those type of people never see their faults just that of others (or their supposed faults). They think everyone else has the problems not them.

Bye for now.

Hugs and blessings,

Granni (Marilyn)
  11. sisland

sisland New Member

I'm Sorry your Going through this! I would get the Police to go out there and demand them to give up the other puppie! and then eighter do an intervention thing and get them into a treatment program or put them in jail and have the system put them through a Treatment program!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Definetly A VERY REINFORCED RESTRAINING ORDER!,,,,,,So they can't even come onto your Property!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,So Sorry Hun! I Hope justice is Done! And i'm so Glad that Kaylie has you!,,,,,,,,,,,,Hugs!,,,,Sis ,,,

Ps,,,Maybe they made a private sale of the other Puppy,,,,Just an idea but can you run an add in the local paper for a stolen puppy? maybe the person who bought it doesn't know it was stolen!,,,,,,,,
    [This Message was Edited on 01/11/2008]
  12. kellyann

kellyann New Member

If I knew where they where I'd send the police to arrest them. I've had all the abuse I'm going to take off those two. Next they'll be sneaking in, cutting our throats as we sleep, just to get my husbands' wallet. It is a scary thing to thing about, but David is no longer my son. His brain has been taken over and ruined by drugs. I do lock the doors at night and sleep with a 22 rifle next to my bed. And of course I have dogs in the house that would bark and go crazy should someone break in. It totally breaks my heart though to think that this son that I gave birth to and carried in my own body for nine months,I'm crying as I write this, would hurt me so bad. He does not care about me at all, he hasn't for several years now. All he wants is what he can get out of me. I had a very hard child birth with him, I ended up with a c-cection because he was coming out backwards. I was so very tickled to find out he was a boy. I'd had 3 girls already. He was a mmoma's boy for so long. He was gorgeus, blonde haired and blue eyed, fair skinned, looked exacty like Kaylie. I feel like my son has died. I no longer see him in David's eyes.
    My heart is breaking. There is a stranger living in my son's body. A cold blooded, drug addicted person that I don't want anywhere near me or my family. There is no reform programs around here except ones that I would have to pay for, And I can't do it. It would be a total waste of money right now because he is not ready, he is still with Cynthia, he won't give her up. I too wish they both could be sterilized. The last thing they need to do is to create more babies for me to raise. Or at least I wish David was sterilized, I couldn't care less what happened to Cynthia. But I take care of my own, I refuse to let my grandchild become part of the system. If I had not taken Kaylie when I did, who knows where she would be. Or if she'd even still be alive. Kaylie is doing so good, I am happy to report. You can see a newer picture of her and my daughter Paige if you click on my bio. Kaylie is the sweetest baby ever, she constantly gives kisses, haha! And hugs my neck, and pats me on the back with her fat little baby hands, you just can't beat that, haha!

I so appreciate your support, I am just sick with the stress of all this. I am going to be strong though and prosecute David and Cynthia all the way for the thieft of my puppies. There is no excuse for that! I am not their doormat!

God bless you my friends!
  13. sisland

sisland New Member

The girls are Beautiful! You are so Blessed!
  14. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

They are both prescious and lucky to have a mommy like you (and nana). Our son and his daughter have been trying to have a baby and have been having problems and list two already. So now they are taking classes now to become foster paretns and then hope to adopt. I* hope they can get a child soon and that they can adopt. They will be such good parents. I feel so badly for them when they want a baby so badly and others who could care less have a bunch !

Keep your chin up hon. I can't imagine how hard it is for you.

Granni (Marilyn)
  15. How terrible of your son to do this to his own mother! I really feel sorry for you. Drugs do horrid things I guess to someones mind.
  16. kellyann

kellyann New Member

There are so many children out there needing families! I'm sure your kids will be able to adopt one soon enough. Especially if they are willing to take a special needs child. My little girl, Paige, was born with micochephally. That means she has a very small head and brain. she could not walk or barely move her legs when we first got her at a year old. But you should see her now! She can run and play! She is still slow on speech, but is getting better all the time. What we did is did our own homestudy through an adoption agengy. It costs $1000.00. I did that so that I could go out of our state to adopt if I wanted to. If you go through the training provided by the state, they expect you to adopt a child in your state. I ended up finding my daughter in Boston , of all places, haha! Every state has a website of foster kids that need permanent homes. If I were not sick I would adopt several more kids. I have gotten much sicker since I adopted my daughter. I can't take on any more than I already have. It is unbelievable how many kids there are that need homes.

Good Luck on the Adoption!
  17. kellyann

kellyann New Member

I have no idea how one goes about intervention. I'm sure they need it. At this point thy have not been picked up and put in jail yet to my knowledge. I am going Monday and filing a warrant and restraining orders on both of them. I can't have David coming on my property any more. Not until he gets off the drugs. The only reasn he comes here now is to see what he can steal from me. Last month it was my medication, this month my puppies. Before that is has been so much I couldn't begin to list it here. I have been just an easy target, someone who he thinks will not press charges. Well, I have had it, he has just pushed me too far this time. When he went to jail for having pot in the motel room with Kaylie, I called every rehab in town. They all wanted me to pay for his treatment. I can't afford to do that. Besides he won't leave Cynthia. I am not about to pay for her too. I can't stand that girl. She has done a lot of things to my grandbaby and to me that I just can't forgive. I know jail is a very rough place, but it is the best place for the both of them right now.

18. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

both of those drug addicts did your part as a mother...and the gf is not your responsiblity as well....

blank the system....they let rapist go free in my county, i am one of the victims in a is sickening how things goes...

but do not back down and let the da do it's job as far as they can go....

you will be doing everyone involved a favor and just maybe some day those adult parents of kylie will get it that you were a loving grandmother to their child when they were so messed up in the head w/drugs....kudos to you for sticking by your guns...literally as well...

sorry you have to live in fear...that is uncomfortable to all...i live it everyday of my life since feb.2007 since my rape....i just have gotten used to saying rape instead of sexual assualt....big step in words...means i have dealt with what has happened to me.

hugs to you

19. kellyann

kellyann New Member

At this point I don't think there is anyone left in my family willing to stand up for David. I was the last one. He has stolen from and lied to everyone for so long. My husband and I have tried several times to help him out, set him up with a place to live. He will not work. He wants everyone else to work and support him. He is 21 years old. Old enough to be able to work and have a drivers license. But all you get is excuse after excuse.I don't know what to do about him. I love him dearly, I really do. I just can not let him keep stealing me blind. And I absolutely refuse to support that girlfriend of his in any way.
    Jodie, I am so sorry about your rape experience. It happened to me when I was 16 years old. I can certainly understand how you feel.

Take Care!
  20. PVLady

PVLady New Member

I would get a restraining order to keep this criminal away from your house.