My son wants to ask you for prayer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by 143alan, Apr 17, 2007.

1. 143alan

143alan New Member

My son Alan has an online friend who is being shipped out to Iraq May 9 and Alan is really worried for him. He is one of a group of friends who have been together for almost 3 years. All I know is that his character name is Killwalker and Alan wanted me to ask you to pray for him that he will come home safe after his 15 month TDY.

Thanks so much for your prayers. My heart just swells with pride and gratitude for anyone serving in our armed forces today and I pray for them daily.

Thanks
    Nancy
  2. Vitter

Vitter New Member

I pray now for you sons friend as he goes off to war. I pray for all the troups in Iraq.

In Jesus Name

Amen
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I pray daily for all our troops, I want them all home .
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will be happy to pray for your son's friend Nancy, I pray for the military men/women everytime I see the news, which is all day most of the time, but will pray for Killwalker by name.

God bless your son as well.

Shalom, Shirl
  5. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I have been praying for Alan and his friend since reading this post. I will continue to pray for his safety and for Alan's peace about his friend.

Love ya,
    Nancy
  6. 143alan

143alan New Member

Alan says thanks so much for the prayers for his friend. It means a lot to him.

I appreciate all of you very much
    Thanks
    Nancy