My son's Christopher and Bradley

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by NewEnglander, Jul 26, 2004.

1. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

Hi another prayer request

Please pray that the Lord will send Christopher to a residential treatment for addiction problems, fast.
    and to send workers in his harvest and Christians to help.

Also my son Bradley is suffering with touretts syndrome, he is 13 and his friends are making fun of him because of the twitching in his body.

His medication has been increased twice already and he seems to be getting worse with each day, this is very scarry.

promise I will be back to pray soon, just been so sick.
    luv lisa
  2. Yesh

Yesh New Member

It is always hard when our kids are sick or have special needs, and other kids making fun of them does not help. keep us informed on how you and the boys are doing.

God Bless

Yesh
  3. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

I will certainly be praying for both your sons and for you also.

Blessings, Judy
  4. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

I knew I could count on you
    luv lisa
  5. grge

grge New Member

Lisa, I pray that God will intercede in the lives of your children. I pray He will deliver Christopher from his addictions and that Bradley will get exactly the right medications and medical care for his touretts.

I pray that God will give you strength, wisdom and knowledege to help you through this difficult time. That He will comfort you and fill your heart with peace.
    grge
  6. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

thank you
    I really could use the peace
    luv lisa
  7. dash

dash New Member

I am praying for your sons that Christopher would be admitted to a good, effective rehab center and that Bradley would get the proper treatments to control the Tourette's

Della
  8. tonakay

tonakay New Member

I'm sending up prayers too!

Hugz,
    Tona
  9. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

thank you for your prayers, I will let you know how things go
    luv lisa