My Sons Wife ill Help Please

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dbhughes, Nov 11, 2005.

1. dbhughes

dbhughes New Member

MY son who lives in San Francisco called me this evening, His wife has been told that she has Thoracic Outlet Syndrone and is in dreadful pain. I live in the UK and do not have the money to go out there, Ifeel so helpless,She is 34, and desperate to have a baby, A few months ago she had a infection in the thyroid gland, so was taking steroids, they were going to start to try for a baby in june this year, It seems everything is against them. all ican do is sit here and cry does anyone know any thing about this illness, I fell so useless this damm FM means that I am useless and no help to my son
    love Delphoine
  2. dononagin

dononagin New Member

Prayers going up for your DIL.. Hugs!
  3. JLH

JLH New Member

I'm so sorry to hear about your DIL. Pray for her to get to feeling better.

I don't know anything about the illness, but to keep your mind off it and to help stop crying, maybe you could do some research on the internet, print it out, and send it to her.

Maybe your son will call you soon and you can tell him you have a who group of friends who are thinking about him and his wife and are praying for her to be in less pain and to find something that will help her condition.

When the time is right for them, hopefully, a baby will be in their future.

Much love and prayers,
    Janet
  4. dbhughes

dbhughes New Member

Thankyou for your help, My sons wife is called Nil, I believe it means beautiful nile, and she is , all my prayers are for here, please pray for herlove and thanks to you all
  5. pepper

pepper New Member

I will keep your DIL in my prayers. It must be so difficult for you being so far away.

Pepper
  6. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

your not going to die from it, but it can be painful. i am talking about the thoracic o.s. i dont know baout hte infection part so i can not commment.

i know she could go to ucsf or stanford hosiptial, great dr's there...i live about 19 miles away in marin county the otherside of the golden gate bridge.

she will come through no need to worry....

jodie