My symptoms keep changing

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by rosemarie, Jul 4, 2013.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

I wish I could figure out how fibro works. I think know how I will feel in any weather but then it changes and I hurt in places that have not hurt before. Today it is HOT , well for the past two weeks it has been 99 -103 here in Northern Utah. My left arm aches , it is the one I shattered my wrist and broke my radius , one would think it would not throb so much after 8 years have passed. But it does. In this heat I have had a headache and just dont' feel good.
    My body has been aching more and more and I am not doing all that much. It is too hot to go out side for a walk or even to drive to WAlmart as my car has no A/C and it makes me feel sick all over.
    HOw does fibro change , I have leg ache more often now and more headaches. I forget so much and it is stressful for me.
    I don't mean to complain about how I feel, I don't have any one to talk to about how I feel. I need to find a different doctor as mine worries more about my getting my knee's replaced than my having fibro.
    I don't understannd how this disdease can make my lifehage and be so different. I miss my old life where I could work and feel good about my slef. I don't understand why I hurt so much now and it is just getting worse.
    Thanks for listening.
    Hugs Rosemarie
  2. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

Rosemarie, my syptoms have all gotten worse since I arrived at this board at 60something, now approaching 75, oh brother. And so much of my body is worse since the trauma and mess of a hip replacement...those replacements!!!! Not what one would hope for....

I'm back at acupuncture and mesotherapy injections. I found a homeopathic remedy for Pain & Injury and one can take a tab every 30 minutes up to 12 per day....they kinda help me....I don't know what else to say, you certainly are not alone..... jam

PS: I take so many supps to help me and I realize you can't do them...so that
    doesn't help that you can't...sorry you can't....

DMSO internally and externally help a lot of folks and I use this too. Right now
    I believe a lot of my MESS is from the stress of my grandkids' dad dieing... et