My Thera Cane Came Today

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by TxSongBird, May 16, 2006.

1. TxSongBird

TxSongBird New Member

My Thera Cane came today in the mail and boy am I already using it for my shoulder blades. I love it and will probably have it attached to me at all times.

TxSongBird
  2. CarolK

CarolK New Member

I GOT MY THERA CANE ABOUT A YEAR AGO.... JUST LOVE IT!!

My daughter went to the chiropractor and he is the one who "turned her onto it"! We both love it and have been using it for over a year now.

One word of caution though... it is very easy to overdo it with the Thera Cane!! I mean you can end up rubbing harder than you realize and end up bruising yourself.

So do be careful with the abount of pressure you put on it... start out slow and build up the time you use it. I have overdone it several times and made myself very sore!

It just feels so good to be able to get to places with a deep massage that you normally cannot reach and it is easy to overdo it.

It's really great for working out all the knots!!

Enjoy!! Blessings, CarolK
  3. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

Good luck with it. Mine has saved me more than once. It feels so good too!

Kathy.
  4. TxSongBird

TxSongBird New Member

I really think the thera cane helped with my stiffness when I worke up this morning. I used the cane on certain areas of my back yesterday and today when I woke up, I wasn't as tight and achy on those spots. I plan on using the cane whenever I feel the knots forming and will continue to stretch and try and get some gentle yoga in.

TxSongBird
  5. jenni4736

jenni4736 New Member

Way to go! I 'm glad you found something to help. I think I may look into one of those myself! My poor hubby and kids get really tired of me asking them to "rub my back...please".HAHAH!

I hope it keeps working for you. Good luck!
    jenni
  6. TxSongBird

TxSongBird New Member

I would get the look from my husband when I would ask him to rub my shoulder blades. He would push around on them for about a minute and then stop and act like he forgot. So I ordered the Thera Cane, it came yesterday at the office and when I pulled it out of the box, you should have seen the look on is face. He wanted to know what the heck it was and what was I going to do with it? It has been wonderful and DS who is 19 has even picked it up and used it.

TxSongBird
  7. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

TxSongBird:

I never heard of it, but am going to order one today.

nyrofan
  8. starmom

starmom New Member

I have had mine for about 10 years. I absolutely couldn't live w/o it. If you want/need to put lotion/muscle rub on your back you can do it if you attach 1/2 of a pantyliner onto the theracane head. sounds wierd, but it works really well.

susie