My turn...what is a pengy...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by laceymae, Oct 9, 2007.

1. laceymae

laceymae New Member

I feel really silly. I probably could have called my 5 yrae old nephew, but I figured he would laugh at me

just looked over some of the previous guys crack me up.

Is it legal for strangers to have this much fun?

lacey[This Message was Edited on 10/09/2007]
  2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

It's an on going problem! Pengy's are pesky little penguin that tend to get in trouble, and like ice cream.

Sheep Wrestler (Georgia) is there mother. They lived with her and she would send them over to others as needed.

They kinda got big ego's for awhile when they became famous in Hollywood in those penguin movies.

Georgia had to kick them out for awhile, but they have been back under her good grace again for awhile. (kinda)

One time they were spotted riding harleys by my house, but they really made the harley guys made with there "guano" they left on the bikes!!
    Guano is nasty stuff, just ask Georgia's pool cleaner! LOL!

They also shaved my rabbit one time while staying here for my B-day party but i had to put my foot down when they wanted to shave the horses!!
    Sent them back to georgia, the UPS guys really like them!!

Yes we are crazy!! :0)
    There were stories floating around about them before i found out about them. Georgia's writing a book i think?
  3. therealmadscientist

therealmadscientist New Member

Isn't Georgia where Dogpatch, li'l Abner, Daisy Mae and the Schmoos were in ancient times?

Did pengys replace the Schmoos?

Thanks, I just read a delightful article on schmoo's in the Wikipedia site. LOL. Mr Bill

[This Message was Edited on 10/09/2007]
  4. therealmadscientist

If they have smiles like your sheep (goat?) has, you must be a very good mother:)

Maybe you take deliquent pengys and turn them into happy schmooos.

5. therealmadscientist

6. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

These Pengy's are definitely related to schmoo's!!

Just read about them on Wikipedia,
    Says that the frolicking of schmoo's is so entertaining that when watching them you feel no need to go to movies or turn on television to relieve boredom or pain! (my paraphrase)

Yes Sheepy lives in the Valley of Schmoon, next to Dogpatch.,

Although i think the Pengy's, although happy critters, are a little more sprite filled then the Schmoo's

It's only us schmuck's that want schmooches from them! :eek:)
  7. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

I have four of those pesky pengys sitting with my other carved birdies! And one wood colored one that I think is a pengy in disguise!

Strangers? Yup, we're pretty strange!

8. therealmadscientist

Yes, they are a unique Northern four legged type schmoo, probably morely closely related to mooses than schmooses. An unpictured smaller version is a cross with meeses(Northern mice). They all used to stick together with the extinct wild velcroos. Cheers, mr Bill

They do look like schmoos now that you mention it:)[This Message was Edited on 10/10/2007]
  9. therealmadscientist

No wonder your sheep looks so happy! Your Mr Bill

[This Message was Edited on 10/10/2007]
  10. therealmadscientist

You mean that picture could be of a boy goat?! And I trusted you!

This is all that Daisymae's/Laceymae's fault.

The schmoos only bite eacth other....lovingly.

DaisyLaceyMae seems most authentic.

[This Message was Edited on 10/10/2007]
    [This Message was Edited on 10/11/2007]
  11. laceymae

laceymae New Member

I can see that these little (are they furry) critters really take control...

one they bite???

Went to the lake one day and fed the geese, the chased me and bit me,keep in mind, I could run then. If they over take me, will I be covered in pengy poop or pengy kisses?

or is it