My visit with SSD Dr.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Bunnylover, Sep 26, 2002.

1. Bunnylover

Bunnylover New Member

Hi All,
    I went for the visit with the SSD Dr. and wanted to share how it went. It was a pshycology evaluation and I think it went pretty well. He asked a bunch of questions, like when my depression started along with the FMS and other illnesses. What I did for a living and why I could'nt work now. He had to look at all my meds and ask what ones made me drowsy. What I did all day at home,how much housework and driving I did. I had to minus 7 from 100 and keep doing that till my mind went blank. He told me 3 words to say after him and later on he asked again what they were and all I could remember was the first one. Later that nite I remembered the the last but still can't rem. the other. The worst part was it was on the 2nd floor and no elevator. I really fussed at that since my husband had to help me up the steps. Just wanted to share. TERRI
  2. Bunnylover

Bunnylover New Member

Hi All,
    I went for the visit with the SSD Dr. and wanted to share how it went. It was a pshycology evaluation and I think it went pretty well. He asked a bunch of questions, like when my depression started along with the FMS and other illnesses. What I did for a living and why I could'nt work now. He had to look at all my meds and ask what ones made me drowsy. What I did all day at home,how much housework and driving I did. I had to minus 7 from 100 and keep doing that till my mind went blank. He told me 3 words to say after him and later on he asked again what they were and all I could remember was the first one. Later that nite I remembered the the last but still can't rem. the other. The worst part was it was on the 2nd floor and no elevator. I really fussed at that since my husband had to help me up the steps. Just wanted to share. TERRI
  3. garyandkim

garyandkim New Member

Hope you get SSDI real soon. Good luck, Kim and Gary

[ advertisement ]