"My weiner exploded!"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bigmama2, May 6, 2010.

1. bigmama2

bigmama2 New Member

i was making a hot dog in the microwave. which i never do. i had it on for 1 minute, i opened the door- and saw one crazy exploded hot dog! i said "ohh nooo"!!! my friend in other room said "whats wrong"? i answered "My wiener exploded!". silence. then he started laughing hysterically!!!!!!!!!

so i was laughing too, then i asked him "has this ever happened to you?". and he replied "not in a long long time". i *think* he was talking about the hot dog, but im not really sure!!!!!

its always good to get a laugh in right?!

2. HeavenlyRN

HeavenlyRN New Member

....I see that lots of people have viewed your post but no one has repled. I just have to tell you that your post made me laugh for the first time in 3 days!!

THANK YOU!!!
  3. Misfit101

Misfit101 New Member

I say we have to find laughs wherever we can. Laughter is truly the best medicine! Heck...Ive blown up a few wienies myself. I wont say which kind....*wink*
  4. pumkinhead

pumkinhead New Member

My dh and i craked up when we read your post. Thanks for the laghs
  5. bigmama2

bigmama2 New Member

i am so glad you all had a few laughs! thanks for letting me know!

i think i will have a giggle whenever i see hotdog ever again. next time i will micro it quite a bit less. when your weiner blows up when you arent expecting it- well, its quite a surprise!

6. HeavenlyRN

HeavenlyRN New Member

.......try microwaving a "Peep." Just be prepared for the clean-up!