My Wife is looking for a pen pal to write too

Discussion in 'Caregivers' started by JJJ, Sep 13, 2002.

1. JJJ

JJJ New Member

I am writing this letter on behalf of my wife, because she is not computer savy.I have had Chronic fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia for 6 years.The last 6 years have been a nightmare on our family.I had to finally give up my job of 26 years.MY wife is having a difficult time dealing with this illness also.She understands it ,but feels very alone, and has said often she feels like a widow.She would like to beable to write to somebody that has the same interest as she has.We live in Canada and my wife is 40yrs plus tax..LOL and likes cooking, flowers, bird watching, and Children.Our family is growing up, we have a 15 yr old girl and our son is 20.She is looking for somebody in the same situation as she is in, a wife caring for her ill husband.Speaking for myself i dont need alot of care, i can still do things on my own, but have many days that i cant get out of bed, and when i try and do something around the house, i pay for it . sometimes for many days after.Anybody that has CFS/FM knows what i am talking about..Thankyou for reading this, hope to hear from you..

2. Robiton

Robiton New Member

I don't know how we are supposed to get each others address to become penpals as we are not supposed to put them on the board.
    But as you can guess I am from Canada. I love the outdoors in any way shape and form. My 2 children are grown one with wife and son and one in university. I miss them greatly. I enjoy cooking and watching the birds not exactly bird watching but we have eagles and huge ravens and seagulls.
    I will give you my email and if it stays get in touch with me.

Would love to hear from your wife. I have cfs and fibro but I am coping with it with lots of support from my husband.
    take care
  3. hubbyhasfibro

hubbyhasfibro New Member

I too am looking for some one to talk too.
    I live in Azizona. I'm a mother of three, My oldest is 15.
    I love to cook. I'm 35 and , my husband Has FMS.
    Our lives have changed due to the FMS. I worry about
    him and work. How much longer he can work. He works in the Computer field and I could never match his income. Thats a huge worry for the two of us,
    I would love to talk to a wife that is going thru the same thing as I am.