My wife surely feels all your pain, and more.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hopemate, Nov 10, 2005.

1. hopemate

hopemate New Member

Hi, everyone. I'm new to this, so bear with me, please. Just wanted you all to know I've read all these posts, and can agree with everyone: the pain can be truly agonizing and unrelenting, as can be verified by my wife, who is the sufferer in this family. As she has been for many years without any genuine relief. Maybe we can learn from you, hopefully, some things we haven't tried yet which work for you. But we hope and pray that the new treatment she started Tuesday will bring her some lasting relief, and that all of you get the relief you're praying for. Until next time.

Hopemate: hoping, praying, and helping my wife.
  2. Kat_in_Texas

Kat_in_Texas New Member

Welcome to the group. I will be praying for your wife. I'm sure you will find help here on this board; and if you don't find a topic you want help with, just post your question - the members here are so helpful and caring and you're sure to get lots of information and helpful hints.

I love your "handle" ... what a sweet man you are to care so much. Good luck on your wife's new treatment.

Kat
  3. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

Welcome to the site; I hope you find some help here. It's always reassuring to find others who have the same experiences. It can be a lonely disease. Support is so helpful and can make our lives a little more bearable.
    I hope that your wife's new treatment will help her.
    She is lucky to have you and I wish you all the best.

Kathy.
  4. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

Hope to hear more from you.It's a wonderful board
  5. springrose22

springrose22 New Member

Especially one who is hopeful. What treatment did she start? Marie