My wrists & feet hurt really bad

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kenzie24, Mar 14, 2013.

1. kenzie24

kenzie24 New Member

Lately I have been getting really bad soreness in my wrists and feet, I have no clue what this could be but I'm really young so I hope it's not to bad
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Any time we have new symptoms, we need to bring them to our doc's attention.

Good luck.

Love, Mikie
  3. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

And what is young? These days anyone younger that 70 is younger than I :)!!! I hjave so many different aches and pains lately and I probably need to go and mention to do ( should have done so at my yearly checkup). I probabloy could use an MRI for my probably sciatica, cervical or vertebrae problems. Don't want to have to pay for the test or the surgery or have to undergo it, if I don't have to.

Sorry gotta go fix dinner. Hope I didn't help Jam hijack this thread. Forgot the original question or problem.

Hugz,
    Granni
  4. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Wondering if your problems have anything to do with Fibromyalgia. I have FM but every now and then I get like a burning in my hands and it really hurts a lot. However, then after awhile it goes away. Your problems might also be arthritis too that comes and goes. I know I have osteo arthritis in my neck and probably some in my hands and fingers every now and then too. I think the burning might be something else, either FM or something going on with the nerves I am guessing.

Hope you can find out the problem or at least find what helps you. When my hands do that I stick them in very hot water which seems to help too. That may indicate arthrits but who knows. Ti many aches and pains to figure out what they all are. I ahve also been bothered lately by what I think is sciatica. Pain in my lower back and butt area and keeps moving around. It keeps making getting dressed in the morning a challenge for me, let me tell you.

Bye for now. Hope your problems clear up some from you. I know none of it is fun believe me.

Hugz,
    Granni