My wrists & feet hurt really bad

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kenzie24, Mar 14, 2013.

1. kenzie24

kenzie24 New Member

Lately I have been getting really bad soreness in my wrists and feet, I have no clue what this could be but I'm really young so I hope it's not to bad
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Any time we have new symptoms, we need to bring them to our doc's attention.

Good luck.

Love, Mikie
  3. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

young, what is young? If I went to a doc's office
    everytime I got a new pain, I'd be living there...

Do a lot of research online...acupuncture could help, it
    helps a lot of people and if the pains are "new" a better
    chance.....

Do you do sports, on the computer a lot...could be issues
    from these if you do them...jam

My first pains came on at 18 and that was back stuff...I've lived
    a long life and did a lot of chiro work and massage work and ended
    up with a messy hip replacement 2+ yrs ago and I'm in worse pain
    from the trauma of surgery...so, it's a challenge but there are a
    lot of options out there..

Thinking more on this subject, I can hear the screams and noise from the LA Marathon runners going past my apt as they head for the finish line at the ocean...and thinking how those people are destroying their bodies....

I met a woman a couple weeks ago at my podiatrist office and she had gone thru major foot surgery, she was wearing one of those big boots...she had done a lot of ballet as a young person....

Then all the rough and tough sports people how they are damaging their
    bodies...it's a vicious cycle...

So what I can say is moderate exercise and don't go crazy cause it comes back to haunt us.... [This Message was Edited on 03/17/2013]
  4. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

And what is young? These days anyone younger that 70 is younger than I :)!!! I hjave so many different aches and pains lately and I probably need to go and mention to do ( should have done so at my yearly checkup). I probabloy could use an MRI for my probably sciatica, cervical or vertebrae problems. Don't want to have to pay for the test or the surgery or have to undergo it, if I don't have to.

Sorry gotta go fix dinner. Hope I didn't help Jam hijack this thread. Forgot the original question or problem.

Hugz,
    Granni
  5. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

says on his Prolotheraphy program every weekend, elective surgeries are a BIG gamble, I elected hip replacement and boy that has been a shocker with other pains....

Always will wonder where I'd be had I not done it...gotta
    let that go -- can never go back.

I do walk fairly well NOW and no groin pain since replacement but it's been a struggle for the last 2+ yrs...

For the poster, I'm taking a new supplement Anatabloc and
    it's pretty amazing with inflammation....again wonder what your age is....I'm walking better, sit much much longer...feel like a newer person kinda....jam

Thinking about this feet and wrists...my feet started to bother me
    about 4 yrs ago or so, I know I posted about it when we had the Arthritis board and my hands/wrists not much at all...some issues but
    hardly any..and better since on Abloc.[This Message was Edited on 03/17/2013]
  6. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Wondering if your problems have anything to do with Fibromyalgia. I have FM but every now and then I get like a burning in my hands and it really hurts a lot. However, then after awhile it goes away. Your problems might also be arthritis too that comes and goes. I know I have osteo arthritis in my neck and probably some in my hands and fingers every now and then too. I think the burning might be something else, either FM or something going on with the nerves I am guessing.

Hope you can find out the problem or at least find what helps you. When my hands do that I stick them in very hot water which seems to help too. That may indicate arthrits but who knows. Ti many aches and pains to figure out what they all are. I ahve also been bothered lately by what I think is sciatica. Pain in my lower back and butt area and keeps moving around. It keeps making getting dressed in the morning a challenge for me, let me tell you.

Bye for now. Hope your problems clear up some from you. I know none of it is fun believe me.

Hugz,
    Granni