My

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by silky17, Nov 14, 2005.

1. silky17

silky17 New Member

I mean it , my tooshie hurts bad to sit on it as well as my legs do too. I toss and turn and I can't get comfortable.

I was curious if any of you guys have had this problem? OK if I try to walk my legs ache. Seems like a if I do anything. If you all have a suggestion please let me in on it. The past week it has been miserable.

Thanks all,
    Debbie
  2. CanBrit

CanBrit Member

My tooshie hurts too from time to time. Sometimes feels like my hubby gave me a swift kick. I think it's this muscle that causes my sciatic nerve to get irritated which causes me pain all the way to my feet.

I've also had the aching legs. A real fatiguey feeling like being too tired to move them.

I use a hot pad all the time. I have the microwave ones at work and an electric one at home. Sometimes a soak in the tub with epsom salts helps but, in my experience, it just comes and goes as it pleases.

I do try do a 1/2 hour walk every lunch hour whether it hurts or not. Hopefully it's doing my body some good because it does mentally make me feel better.

HOpe you feel better soon. You're not alone.

Eileen
  3. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

rub in Ibuprofen gel and down the back of my legs too.

It does help.

love
    Rosie
  4. 1horse

1horse New Member

yup, me to. I use a heating pad and biofreeze is my perfume of choice these days.
  5. lin-z

lin-z New Member

I know exactly what you are saying. My glutes (butt muscles) burn and ache like I've done squats for 4 hours straight. which i have not done in months but I used to so I know the feeling. It causes my hamstrings to contract and i cant straighten out my legs...fun I try to gently stretch anytime there is a bit of relief but i was just put on pamelor at night and it has helped but some nasty side effects. good luck to you
  6. silky17

silky17 New Member

I love it when I can do that!

:)
  7. silky17

silky17 New Member

Like you petalinthewind, I have been eating wayyyyyyyyyy to much sugar. Almost every night. I am one who gets hooked on something and I eat it into the ground. Till I get sick of it another words. If anyone knows of something that will take sweet cravings away , please let me know!

Thanks all for helping my tooshie delimma. :)

Debbie