Myasthenia gravis and TF

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by cindyrose, Dec 15, 2005.

1. cindyrose

cindyrose New Member

Does anyone have Myasthenia Gravis (MG) and take TF, and is the respiratory one the one to take and what is it called and is it supposed to help with immunity against resp. bacterial and/or viral infections. are there any that boost the metabolism/fatigue as I have put on 35 pounds in the last 9 months and was diag and started mestinon am still so tired. My fibro is much worse so my activity level is at a screetching halt and depression is worse too. Any TF for these problems?
  2. spacee

spacee Member

I doubt that anyone here takes TF for MG. I will tell you my opinion but that is ALL it is....for what it is worth.

There is a TF for viral infections of the lungs. It is sold here at this site. RIC TF. It does not cover bacteria. I am not sure that it is even sold here any longer.

My sister took the TF Essentials for one year. That was the year that she did NOT get the flu. The prior year she had a flu shot and still got the flu.

I am really impressed with the general Transfer Factors. Currently I take Transfer Factor 4Life Advanced. I take it mid morning and late afternoon with my pain meds (ultram and tylenol). I difinitely feel like it gives my metabolism a boost.

I do struggle with depression. But have just discovered that for me, when the depression hits, I do one of my favorite things and it lifts. I like sewing, organizing something in the house, even cleaning a bathroom (lol).

Anyway, Transfer Factor 4Life makes 4 different general TF's. Their are two that are stronger than the advanced. I know it is hard to know what to choose. I choose the Advanced because it modulated the immune system instead of stimulating it.

Hugs, Spacee

[ advertisement ]