Mycoplasma Questions

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by truthseeker67, Apr 22, 2003.

1. truthseeker67

truthseeker67 New Member

Okay, I just ran across the Mycoplasma theory and read some posts concerning this. It left me with many questions.

*My worst pain is in my ligaments and joints, is this more inline with a mycoplasma invasion?

*Also, I did notice I was sick for months after a series of shots done about 10 years ago. Plus, shortly after other symptoms started.

*My close friend "just happens" to have FM/CFS also???

*Could I request that my GP give me a mycoplasma test or should I see my rhuemy?

*Does any thearpy completely distroy this invader or just keep the symptoms at bay?

*Would a GP or Rhuemy treat this or must I find therapy from a cutting edge doctor?

*I also have herpes(cold sores)since I was about 3 years old, is there a connection?

Thank you for entertaining my questions. It truly is appreciated! I know there is far more to CFS/FM, I just am not sure what yet.

Blessings,
    Truth

2. truthseeker67

truthseeker67 New Member

I have had a rash (?) come and go since I was around 20 or so. This rash can itch and spread. It comes and goes. It is very small little bumps sometimes red, sometimes flesh colored. I was thinking it could be an allergy or a connection to yeast? Any thoughts on this?

Thank you,
    Truth
  3. truthseeker67

truthseeker67 New Member

I appreciate you taking the time to answer some of my questions. I will check out some of the leads you gave me. It is appreciated!

Blessings,
    Truth
  4. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

My daughter was diagnosed with Mycoplasma but only because she had a sever sore and swollen throat, which meant they were rife in that area and a simple swab exposed the critters.

She hasn`t a ligament/joint problem though.

However,I do, and wonder if it`s arthritis as my Father has, which is also a bacterial infection.

Last year my daughter had Shingles which as you know is also the herpes virus.

Last November I started her on Olive Leaf Extract and within 6 weeks her energy levels improved so much she could once more go out and have a social life.
    Not completely cured yet, but has made a huge difference.

I`m sure it`s a virus and or bacteria holding you back. OLE is the most potent natural antibiotic on the planet, which will prevent the replication of all viral/bacterial/yeast growths, I do not know how long we need to take it, ABX can take years so maybe a similar theme, maybe not. we are in a trial and error phase with it.

I am on the OLE too, for my joint`s & fatigue, so far my energy levels have increased and my mind is clearer. Joints a little better. But not enough to say OLE has helped in that area yet...

If you are interested, I have a very informative post on OLE, if you go back to 04/13/03 date, it`s all there.

Wishing you all the best

Love Pat.
  5. truthseeker67

truthseeker67 New Member

I will check your post when I get home from work. I would definitely like to try something, for I know yeast is one of my problems which comes and goes.

Thanks for sharing!

Blessings,
    Truth