Mycoplasmas - A MUST Read!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Jillian40, Sep 11, 2002.

1. Jillian40

Jillian40 New Member

Hello All -

Please search out the post by Jelly Belly called Mycoplasmas . . . (long title)

It is mind blowing, hope inducing, somewhat overwhelming, but most definately worth reading.

In summary it describes a fairly verifyable study done
    by a couple of research scientists. The basis is about
    understanding the unbelievable connection between Gulf War Syndrome and CFIDS!!! (as well as other related diseases)

The circumstances alone that led them to study it show God's unwavering hand. It sent chills up my spine as I read it from top to bottom!

If the two can continue their studies, larger control groups can be established, doctors can/will jump aboard, and it will cease to be only a "theory" and instead
    a front line American Medical Association adopted belief.

Does anyone know any investors or monied folks looking to change their trust or will for a greater cause? Doesn't hurt to ask!!!

Start praying to The Creator about this one.

Warm Hugs, .............. Jillian
  2. Jillian40

Jillian40 New Member

Hello All -

Please search out the post by Jelly Belly called Mycoplasmas . . . (long title)

It is mind blowing, hope inducing, somewhat overwhelming, but most definately worth reading.

In summary it describes a fairly verifyable study done
    by a couple of research scientists. The basis is about
    understanding the unbelievable connection between Gulf War Syndrome and CFIDS!!! (as well as other related diseases)

The circumstances alone that led them to study it show God's unwavering hand. It sent chills up my spine as I read it from top to bottom!

If the two can continue their studies, larger control groups can be established, doctors can/will jump aboard, and it will cease to be only a "theory" and instead
    a front line American Medical Association adopted belief.

Does anyone know any investors or monied folks looking to change their trust or will for a greater cause? Doesn't hurt to ask!!!

Start praying to The Creator about this one.

Warm Hugs, .............. Jillian
  3. dojomo

dojomo New Member

I have big concerns about these mycoplasmas and the fact that they are probably bioengineered....
    If this is a causative agent in most autoimmune diseases...why have women been the victims? Isn't that a GOOD question? Since there is no such thing as a sexist pathogen. Pathogens like viruses and bacteria don't discern the sex of a host , they attack what ever doesnt kill them first....why the unbalanced numbers?

If in the 60's ......our government bioengineered these pathogens of different grades....destroying the immune system to varying degrees....from CFIDS to AIDS....WHY have mostly women suffered from these?

GENOCIDE !!!.......I think there was a plan to kill off the Africans and homosexuals....with the potent strength of there discovery...AND in light of the unpopular womens movement in the 60's........Why not give women a dose that keeps them at home, but not kill them....after all...men need us...just not in any powerful positions......Just a conspiracy theory of mine as to why the HUGE difference in male to female ratio....

If man created this pathogen...then they also selected the victims......think about it...DJ

If i'm right and the Government KNOWS what is behind all this....don't expect research other than privately funded....Do a search on Pubmed.com ...all research is now either psychological or cognitive...not many pathologial studies being conducted.... smoke and mirrors, we are all crazy ..till proven sick. Just don't expect the government to rush to find the answers..........[This Message was Edited on 09/12/2002]
  4. SharonR

SharonR New Member

Women are the target of many experiments. This is a link that will be very controversial, be sure to check out the "map of shame".
    http://www.pop.org/
    If prostitution, rape and incest were not so common in these countries, there would be no need for this.
    Educate and feed people, and then get out!
    We do this with our own children, unless you are masochistic or simply want to control people.
    By controlling the population of these countries we keep an abundance of cheap labor, fat dumb and (happy)? Never knowing how different their lives could be.
    Looks like we will be the first nation of people to recognize that it could be happening in our own little world, to us. I agree with DJ's post on her, "Stepford"
    theory, the control of females. Take a look at the age group poll, 40/50 and 50/60 were the highest age groups with these DD"s. (Even in this tiny group who participated, the ratio is there.)
    Sounds very suspicious. And I saw the tape by the Dr's in the eighties concerning the aids virus, these poor people were vaccinated.
    Sound familiar?
    If anyone has an ear to hear or an eye to see, it's out there. But you have to dig to get it, and take no one at their word, find out for your self.
    The internet highway, or the "Grand Opening Going Out of Business Sale".
    Smiles
    SharonR
  5. dojomo

dojomo New Member

I have always wondered why almost all autoimmune diseases affect mostly women. Always 9 out of 10 are women in almost every atuoimmune disease case....

Like I said....pathogens are not gender specific !!! They attack species that have no immunity to them.....what has affected womens immune systems and not mens?

I remember , as a child....in grade school, learning all about pollution and the "population explosion", It seems after the "PILL" all that talk about over population stopped....publically anyway.....

So my next idea was.....What is the one thing we use that men don't?.....HORMONES. That is the link in my opinion. Birth control pills and hormone replacement therapy..This is one way to selectively infect women and exclude men. Either the hormones themself destroy the immune system ...or something more sinister, We obiviously have a HUGE clue here...Why is it over looked?..DJ
  6. Karrot

Karrot New Member

Dojomo - I have always thought this illness had something to do with hormones. Like you said - this is far more prevelant in women than men. Perhaps, there is some sort of connection between the mycoplasmas and hormones. ??? This is a box of worms and I have no idea what to even begin thinking. You guys are way ahead of the game, I think. Please, keep us posted on any new info about any of this.

Karrot

BTW - Sharon, thanks for the links. They were VERY informative and eye-opening.