Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sandyz, May 16, 2008.

1. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Hi everybody,
    I was wondering if anybody has myspace? I am looking for myspace buddies. I have been on there alot the last few monthes and found some really great Fm friends and groups. All the cute comments everyday really brighten my day. I don`t feel as isolated. If you don`t have it consider getting it because its a lot of fun and there is a whole world there to explore.

2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I'll bump this back up....maybe someone will see it today.

Good luck finding some buddies.

3. 4everkid

4everkid New Member

I finally broke down and signed up on MySpace. I feel like I just stepped into a foreign land though. My space is not much more than an empty space yet. All blank, no pictures, no music or background, no friends except one freebie, Tom, (who I suspect is everyones first friend.)
    Once I get the place fixed up, I will check back with you.

[This Message was Edited on 05/19/2008]
  4. tandy

tandy New Member

I was thinking about getting a my space.
    Everyone else in my home has one except me.

I just have't takin the time yet to sign up.
    But I will soon.

when I do I'll post back on here so we can connect somehow? I'm not even sure how that my space works?
    my 2 kids are on it all the time.

I'll have them help me get started this weekend. (they're off school for 4 days for memorial day)
    pray for me. LOL
    i'm kidding~ they're good kids :)
    take care,
  5. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

It is a lot of fun on myspace and I have learned some new things about Fm. If you get a page let me know.
  6. tandy

tandy New Member

why is there alot of info/videos on my space on medical stuff/Fibro?
    I never even looked there before for FM info.

7. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

ITs not as much information as here, nothin like that. Different people find something and repost in a blog, bulletin or just on their page. People also post you-tube videos on Fm sometimes. There are some forums too on some of the fm support groups sites with questions and information. Its three-fourths socializing and support and one fourth medical information.

There is also many different groups you can join. There groups for cat lovers, gardening,spirituality, favorite tv shows, etc. There is a wide variety of people and interests. There is something for everyone and lots of different age people on there.
  8. msbsgblue

msbsgblue Member

patriciagibbs is my nickname. I think there is a post on the FM board a few weeks back and people actually posted their links. Last time I saw it no one had complained about this posting of links.
  9. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I will try to add you. Ya, I know I have seen a few posts about myspace before but when I did I search nothing came up. Maybe I will try again. Mine is "besomethingspecial."