myspace,

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sandyz, May 16, 2008.

1. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Hi everybody,
    I was wondering if anybody has myspace? I am looking for myspace buddies. I have been on there alot the last few monthes and found some really great Fm friends and groups. All the cute comments everyday really brighten my day. I don`t feel as isolated. If you don`t have it consider getting it because its a lot of fun and there is a whole world there to explore.

Hugs,
    Sandyz
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I'll bump this back up....maybe someone will see it today.

Good luck finding some buddies.

Sue
  3. 4everkid

4everkid New Member

I finally broke down and signed up on MySpace. I feel like I just stepped into a foreign land though. My space is not much more than an empty space yet. All blank, no pictures, no music or background, no friends except one freebie, Tom, (who I suspect is everyones first friend.)
    Once I get the place fixed up, I will check back with you.

[This Message was Edited on 05/19/2008]
  4. tandy

tandy New Member

I was thinking about getting a my space.
    Everyone else in my home has one except me.

I just have't takin the time yet to sign up.
    But I will soon.

when I do I'll post back on here so we can connect somehow? I'm not even sure how that my space works?
    my 2 kids are on it all the time.

I'll have them help me get started this weekend. (they're off school for 4 days for memorial day)
    pray for me. LOL
    i'm kidding~ they're good kids :)
    take care,
    Tandy
  5. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

It is a lot of fun on myspace and I have learned some new things about Fm. If you get a page let me know.
  6. tandy

tandy New Member

why is there alot of info/videos on my space on medical stuff/Fibro?
    I never even looked there before for FM info.

thanks,
    Tandy
  7. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

ITs not as much information as here, nothin like that. Different people find something and repost in a blog, bulletin or just on their page. People also post you-tube videos on Fm sometimes. There are some forums too on some of the fm support groups sites with questions and information. Its three-fourths socializing and support and one fourth medical information.

There is also many different groups you can join. There groups for cat lovers, gardening,spirituality, favorite tv shows, etc. There is a wide variety of people and interests. There is something for everyone and lots of different age people on there.
  8. msbsgblue

msbsgblue Member

patriciagibbs is my nickname. I think there is a post on the FM board a few weeks back and people actually posted their links. Last time I saw it no one had complained about this posting of links.
  9. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I will try to add you. Ya, I know I have seen a few posts about myspace before but when I did I search nothing came up. Maybe I will try again. Mine is "besomethingspecial."