MYSTICAL...Id love your input on the discipling subject

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by another_painful_day, Apr 8, 2004.

1. another_painful_day

another_painful_day New Member

Hi Mystical
    I just read your response to my post the other day.I would love to hear from you about what you were told could help with the disciplining in our home.
    My biggest hurtle is getting my hubby to ba on the same page as me with his son. He hears what I am saying its just that he STILL babys the crudd out of him and it makes it worse for me when I am alone with the kids during the day, and his son is out of control, but will not listen to me when I try to discipline him. It turns into a big joke to my step-son. Im scared to see what he will be like as a teen...if hes 9 yrs old now getting away with certain things that shouldnt be left unnoticed.

Anyway, Im not sure how I can get my email to you. Or visa-versa. Maybe Shirrell or Mikie can hook us up. Let me know.

Thanks again for your help.

-Diane
  2. another_painful_day

another_painful_day New Member

Forgive me Diane, but I am not sure how to email her. Does she have an email listed here? if so, how do I get it? Thank you SO MUCH for your help. I feel like I finally may have some answers and the guidance I need.