NADH and coenzymeA-question, please?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by redhowdy222, Nov 4, 2006.

1. redhowdy222

redhowdy222 New Member

I have a question. I just started taking NADH 10mg. and it is really helping. Can I take coenzyme A at the same time? I mean take them together at the same moment in the morning? I don't know much about this. Thanks.
    Cyndee
    [This Message was Edited on 11/04/2006]
  2. Slayadragon

Slayadragon New Member

With those little Enada pills, you really should take them by themselves and then wait a half hour before you take anything else. Stomach acid destroys NADH, and the more stuff you have in your stomach, the more acid it will start pumping out. That's why those pills are so little.

Read previoius posts about how to order compounded NADH. It's cheaper than OTC NADH, especially if you take a higher dose. I needed 20 mg of NADH to get a good result. Now I take 100 mg. sublingual. The more the better of that. You need a doctor's prescription for the compounded one, though.

Have you tried Coenzyme A yet? If so, has it done anything for you?
  3. redhowdy222

redhowdy222 New Member

I have tried the coenzyme A and it didn't seem to do anything. I've heard that it is best taken with coenzyme Q10, but that stuff makes me sick, so i don't take it even as low as 30 mg. I read a post that it worked well for sommeone who took those two together, so i thought i'd try it.
    Cyndee