NADH helpful?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by msp04792, Jul 21, 2003.

1. msp04792

msp04792 New Member

I so appreciate all of the suggestions so many of you have given me. Another question. In my surfing, NADH comes up frequently as a suggestion for relief of fatigue and/or depression. Has anyone had any experience with this supplement? Thank you, Barbara
  2. crissyfamily

crissyfamily New Member

and you'll see some interesting posts re: nadh.

bumping this for you also.

take care
    crissy
  3. tulip922s

tulip922s New Member

Hi Barbara,

I started taking NADH 3 weeks ago and have seen some improvement in the fatigue. Instead of napping for 2 additional hours everyday, I'm awake, but, still bedridden.

Best of luck.

Tulip
  4. paulalbert

paulalbert New Member

I found NADH to have a negative effect after a week or so.

Paul
  5. tansy

tansy New Member

helped kickstart me out of a different fatigue that set in nearly 5 years ago. This time it felt as though every cell in my body was grinding to a halt and was not the same as the cfs fatigue I'd experienced before and since.

Well it had an immediate affect and I had to adjust my eating patterns to avoid the jitters. Then I added Co Q 10 and things settled down more.

I've used it on and off since then. There is a difference and using it brought about the start of the long haul back I'm on now.

This is one the supplements that only helps some people.

I tried it because the test they used was the same that had shown a marked deficiency when a holistic doc arranged one for me years before. Also I knew my cells were not producing enough energy and the literature I read made sense to me.

I always research any supps, herbs, meds, etc thoroughly. If it makes sense and feels right then I will try it. Sometimes though we have to accept trial runs, just to see if something's going to help.

Cheers

Tansy
    [This Message was Edited on 07/22/2003]
  6. tandy

tandy New Member

I tried it.It did Nada!!!baahaa!!LOL I would have been better off taking a M&M and expecting to get pain relief!! I'm kiddin!!! On a serious note: I bought the 10 ct for around $10....thank god I did'nt get the bigger more expensive box!!!It did'nt do anything~ I tried it for 3-4 days then gave em away. Some others here do like it tho.It just was'nt for me.