NADH seems to work !

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JohnS, Nov 7, 2002.

1. JohnS

JohnS New Member

I have recently done my third trial with Enada NADH, and once again after 14 days of taking it I definitely feel much better, not perfect but a noticeable improvement.

I have read articles on the net which suggest that NADH is just quakery but I find it hard to believe that this is just an amazing coincidence.

John

2. JohnS

JohnS New Member

I have recently done my third trial with Enada NADH, and once again after 14 days of taking it I definitely feel much better, not perfect but a noticeable improvement.

I have read articles on the net which suggest that NADH is just quakery but I find it hard to believe that this is just an amazing coincidence.

John

3. amymb74

amymb74 New Member

How much do you take? My doc wants me to take 20mg/day for 2 weeks & see if it helps.....I haven't had the $ to buy it yet but maybe I'll make it more of a priority - I need something to wake me up even if its just a little. Amy
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Glad to hear you are doing well with NADH, a lot of memebers here take it with good results, I understand after you take it for awhile, you can cut the amount down.

Pro Health sells it here on the board, and they do have the best prices I have seen for it.

Take a look at the 'Store' link, and see if the price is better than what you are paying.

Shalom, Shirl
  5. BonBons

BonBons New Member

I was shocked at what my local health food stores were charging in relation to what this site offers, so I'll be getting it through the immunestore here. Thanks for the 20mg tip, most places only sell the 2.5 mg size. BonBons
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

For any of you who don't know, not only do you get the highest quality for the best prices, but a large portion of the profits go toward research of our illnesses. Our sponsor is very generous. He has CFIDS himself and wants a cure for CFIDS and FMS as much as the rest of us.

Love, Mikie
  7. rbtheidmanhabs

rbtheidmanhabs New Member

John S
    Please explain what NADH is.
    Bob
  8. achy

achy New Member

I have moderate Asthma...can I take it safely?
    I also take
    Oxy, Soma, Xanax...any problems with these?

Willing to try anything!
    Warm Fuzzies
    Achy