NADH & thyroid med

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by twerp, Aug 29, 2003.

1. twerp

twerp New Member

After reading so much good stuff about NADH on this site, I have decided to give it a try. I know that you are supposed to take it on an empty stomach, preferably 1st thing in the AM, and chase it with 8 oz of water. I take thyroid med, which is to be taken in a similar manner.

My question is, does it matter if I take these two at the same time, or will one of them negate the effects of the other?

Thanks!
    Twerp
  2. victoria

victoria New Member

from my own experience, probably not... I do it all the time and I take 3 grains thyroid.

But maybe somebody else will have a more definitive answer one way or the other.

So here goes... <<BUMP!>>

Victoria
  3. twerp

twerp New Member

If you don't mind my asking, how long have you been taking NADH and has it helped you?

Thanks,
    Twerp
  4. beckster

beckster New Member

to know. And how has it helped?
  5. tulip922s

tulip922s New Member

I also take Transfer Factor which is first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. So I emailed the consultant from the store on this site, and had a reply within 24 hours. Their great,,,,go to store, pick the letter N, click on a NADH product and somewhere on that page you will find a box to click to email for questions. And by the way, I've been taking NADH for a little over a month and am having tremendous luck with it.

Morning fatigue was a major problem for me and I am finding more and more out of bedtime. I just can't say enough good things about it. Best of luck. Tulip
    [This Message was Edited on 08/30/2003]
  6. lea

lea Member

My endo. said to take armour first and wait 1/2 hour to take anything else.
    Also, for those taking soy, it is known to interfere with thyroid meds.
    best,
    lea
  7. victoria

victoria New Member

NADH for the last 2 years, and thyroid for the last 21.

I take them sometimes at the same time, sometimes not... I'm not the most organized person!

I haven't seen any difference regarding effects either way.

Just my opinion, but since NADH is dissolved sublingually, and thyroid is swallowed, I don't know why it would make a difference.

Hope this helps,
    Victoria