NAET Anyone Else?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kch64, Nov 30, 2005.

1. kch64

kch64 New Member

I've been doing NAET for the past few months. Getting ready to get treated for sugar this coming Monday (5 DEC).

I can tell a small difference, but nothing major yet.

Have any of you had treatments and what was your outcome?

Thanks.
  2. TwinMa

TwinMa New Member

I did NAET treatments 4 or 5 years ago. The treatment took 4 or 5 months. I'm sorry to say I didn't see much of a change in anything. I was sure hoping!

I guess something could be different on a level that I can't detect, but it wasn't the magic bullet I was hoping for.

Katy
  3. kch64

kch64 New Member

BUMPing for me.
  4. kch64

kch64 New Member

burp I mean bump
  5. Sbilek

Sbilek New Member

I had NAET done in Jan 2001, finished my treatments in April, I think, and I had great results, it eliminated like 98% of my fibro symptoms.

I've been doing great till lately, and have noticed a few of the symptoms returning that I can specifically remember went away from specific treatments, like Vitamin C.

Have made an appt with another practitioner to be retested and retreated, if necessary.

I think it's a great treatment and a great way to give your body a quick jump-start back on the road to recovery.

I didn't start noticing any improvements though till about two months into it, then once I started noticing improvements, seemed like it was a steady improvement then each time I had a treatment.

Sbilek
  6. ruby711

ruby711 New Member

Can you explain a little about this treatment. Do you take enzymes for food digestion. I have taken the bioset enzymes but they often give me a stomachache unless I break open the pill and divide it into quarters. I am sensitive to many supplements and pills. There is probably a name for this condition but perhaps it is not funded for research and consequently gets pushed under the table.
    ruby
  7. Sbilek

Sbilek New Member

Ruby, you can do a search for NAET on web if you'd like more detailed info, but briefly, it's an easy way to reset your body's memory cells so that your body does not recognize things as hostile to it any longer.

Each time your body is exposed to something you are allergic to, a histamine reaction gets set off which kind of has a domino effect.

NAET works by holding on to a vial of whatever you are allergic to while the practitioner taps on certain spots on your body, also along your spine, which then reprograms your body so you won't be allergic to it anymore.

I had great success with it. Most treatments are permanent.

Sbilek
  8. kch64

kch64 New Member

Thanks for giving Ruby the answer. I read her post last night, but was too weak to answer her.

Kendra