Nailene nails..where to buy them

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MarisaF, Apr 30, 2007.

1. MarisaF

MarisaF New Member

There was such a great response about the Bare Minerals I thought I'd ask about Nailene press on nails. I live in Southern California and so far as I know only Rite-Aid carries that brand. I have been to 5 Rite-Aids and no luck finding the right nails. I tried going online but no luck. If anyone knows where I can buy the "medium square" nails please let me know. I have been wearing this product for the last 20 years and the nails fit me perfectly.
  2. budmickl

budmickl New Member

I did a search on NAILENE and found their web page.

When I put in my info on "WHERE TO BUY" it returned K-mart, Eckard (which is now CVS), Wal-Marts.

That's here in the midwest. You might see what the web returns for your location. Do they stay on good? Do they look pretty natural? I don't get my nails done anymore but would love to try something like that.

good luck!

3. MarisaF

MarisaF New Member

I have tried a lot of different stuff: press on nails, nail tips, acrylic nails etc...etc. Nailene has been great for me. They really look natural. I use the plain ones and then polish them. Nobody knows I do them myself. The nail beds are fairly large, but my nail beds are large too. I know they won't fit everyone, especially if you have small nails. They have 7 sizes of nails. Thanks for the info I'll try K-Mart. I have already tried CVS and no luck.