nancyneptune

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by xo4damama, Dec 13, 2002.

1. xo4damama

xo4damama Member

I read that you see Dr. Deitz at Rockford Clinic. I am just curious about something. When he dx me with CFS last year..(He never even considered FM) He told me that he did not work with that type of condition and sent me to another rheumy for treatment. You mentioned that he does treat you and understands it well. How long have you been going there? I am just wondering if it was just me he did not like!! lol. Or maybe he recently started working with it? Just thought it was kinda funny. Maybe...

2. xo4damama

xo4damama Member

I read that you see Dr. Deitz at Rockford Clinic. I am just curious about something. When he dx me with CFS last year..(He never even considered FM) He told me that he did not work with that type of condition and sent me to another rheumy for treatment. You mentioned that he does treat you and understands it well. How long have you been going there? I am just wondering if it was just me he did not like!! lol. Or maybe he recently started working with it? Just thought it was kinda funny. Maybe...