Nancy's post op report

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by janie056, Dec 13, 2006.

1. janie056

janie056 New Member

Hi all,
    I recieved a nice e-mail from Nancy (manager) son. She is doing well in recovery. She is up with a walker and in quite a bit of pain, but she will probably be home on Saturday.
    I wanted to call her at the Hospital, but I hate to, you never know when they can't reach it or something like that.
    I will just wait until she is home to call.
    I am having the same surgery in January and because of this we met and became good buddies.
    She is such a wonderful person, please continue to send prayers her way and her son as well.

Love to you all,
    Jane
  2. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Thanks for the update. I am glad Alan made it home. I am sure he was probably glad to get out of the hospital for awhile. Nancy is a very strong person and has come through a lot of stuff and she is a fighter. I know she will fight her way back after all of this extensive surgery.

I know you have had quite a bit of back surgery yourself. I have already started praying for you as well. Take care and thanks for the update.

Love,
    Nancy
  3. caffey

caffey New Member

Could you please tell Nancy I am pleased she is doing well and am praying for her.

I don't know you but could you please remind me when it gets closer to your surgery so I can pray. Great memory just awfully short lol.
    Cath
  4. pepper

pepper New Member

Glad to know that she is doing well in recovery.

The prayer warriors here are amazing, Jane. Please ask for prayers when it is coming time for your surgery.

Love, Pepper
  5. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Sending recovery prayers for Nancy, and Jane, prayers for you and wishing you didn't also face surgery. I would like to fast forward time for you both to a place when recovery is over and hopefully pain is too.
  6. janie056

janie056 New Member

Hi all

Thanks for your prayers and the ones for me as well.

I just spoke with Nancy, she came home yesterday, and she told me she is in a terrible amount of pain. She told me to put the surgery off is I can, it's that bad.
    I feel terrible for her!
    PLEASE PRAY FOR SOME RELEIF TO HER PAIN! PRAY HARD!
    I will give her a call in a couple of days and see how she is doing and will let you all know.

Thank you so much!!

Love to You all,
    Jane
  7. pepper

pepper New Member

about Nancy's pain. Please tell her that we are praying for this to be over with soon.

Love, Pepper