Nanjee and others with Costo

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Redwillow, Sep 23, 2006.

1. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

How are you doing today? You were saying the other day that your costochondritis was really flaring and I was thinking of you?

hugs Marion (Redwillow)
  2. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

I get the feeling from your posts Nanjee that you are very warm, caring person.

I appreciated your welcome when I first came onto the board and your information about Costo.

I wanted to let you know that someone was thinking about you.

By the way that is a beautiful bird in your profile. It that your pet?

hugs Marion
  3. findmind

findmind New Member

Thank you so much for asking! How sweet of you....

I'm much better, but you know what? The dirt, laundry, dishes, canned goods to be stored, papers, well, you get the idea, are stacking up! lOL

That means i've had to take it really easy on work! Think it has helped me recover so much more quickly.

Am only taking ibuprofen occasionally now, since several days ago.

After my last dog is gone, I might want a parrot or other bird...they are so so smart and funny. Amaze me when I see them on tv.

Well, maybe I'll put a few of those canned goods on the pantry shelf and see how I do....wish me luck!

Thanks again for asking, how divine...

HI, NANJEE!!! (I see more and more newbies are getting the benefit of your brilliance with the Costo article...good girl! Love ya..)

findmind
  4. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

Findmind: Darn dishes and laundry! I wish the good fairies would come and clean my house while I sleep! I think you could knit a sweater out of the dust bunnies alone (then there is the dog hair!)

Nanjee! what kind of stupid movements are you doing? No dancing with Bud the parrot until you feel better! LOL

We tell ourselves to be good and rest so we can feel better but it is tough when you sit there and watch the cobwebs grow in front of your eyes!

hugs all
    Marion (Redwillow)

[This Message was Edited on 09/23/2006]